Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver Download for Windows - You may wonder what inside the Samsung Xpress M2625D and ask "what does this printer give to my business communication?" this printer will give you're a lot, beyond your expectation. You can control your business productivity and effectiveness, especially in document printing. Besides, high-quality and fast print speed will surprise your busy business!
|Samsung Xpress M2625D|
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
If your business seems to get really busy, this printer will help to ease your job! The Samsung Xpress M2625D comes with rapid print speed without sacrificing print quality. There is a unique ReCP technology which let you achieve overall quality for your prints. Besides, 4800 x 600 dpi delivers a great detail for your business reports and manuscripts. The fast print speed can print up to 27 black/ white prints per minute.
Moreover, there is one new feature which is brought to this printer called an automatic duplex function. This function allows to automatically print on two sides of one paper. It will keep your business effective, right? There is a wired interface connectivity option using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. And, the Samsung Xpress M2625D delivers economical printing cost with Eco Button and Easy Eco Driver functions.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2625D Key Features
- Up to 28 ppm Mono Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- As fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- USB & Network
- PCL6, PCL5e, SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- 4,800 x 600 dpi Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
Samsung Xpress M2625D Benefits
- Monitor and Manage your Printer Easily
- Cut Costs with Separated Toner System
- Less Energy and Supply Consumption
- Better for Your Budget and the Planet
- Print with More Paper Types for all Kinds of Uses
- Edge Enhancement
- High-Resolution Printing
- Give a Good Impression with Great Print Quality
- Print Fast and Don't Wait
- Professional Performance and Perfect Price
Samsung Xpress M2625D Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ELS) with 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) with 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2625D Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2625D?
Samsung Xpress M2625D Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung Xpress M2625D printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2625D?
Samsung Xpress M2625D Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11) you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2625D and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3320ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress M2625D, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2625D Series Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Printer Diagnostics Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)||V1.0.4||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|