Monochrome Samsung ML-1640 with Laser Printing Quality
The Samsung ML-1640 is a little bit unlike many other monochrome printers out there. If you are talking about the operating system compatibility, this printer surely compatible with the Windows operating system as one of the most common operating systems. However, considering the performance factor, you can simply say that this printer is slightly better than many other monochrome printers out there are.
Starting from the printing quality, this monochrome printer from Samsung has already been using laser printing technology. As one of the latest technology that you can find on this Samsung ML-1640, the laser printing result will surely give you the perfect printing output just like what you want. The printing speed of this printer is also considerably nice because you can easily get the maximum number of 17 pages in a minute if you are using this printer.
For your consideration, this printer has the maximum paper handling capacity that reaches 150 paper sheets. For some people, the number might be small, but if you are comparing the paper handling capacity with some other similar printers out there, the paper handling capacity that you can get from the Samsung ML-1640 is slightly better than those comparisons are.
Also update: Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Mac
Samsung ML-1640 Printer Key Features
- USB Network Connection
- 1200 x 600 dpi Resolution
- 16 ppm Speed Printing for Black
- Duty Cycle: 5000 Pages per month
- Black and White of Printing Type
- Laser Technology Printing
- Paper Size A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
Toner for Samsung ML-1640
- Genuine Samsung Black 1082 Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-1640 Printer (MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.7p per page for 1,500 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 1082 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.2p per page for 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 2.2p per page for 1,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-1640 Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 1.0p per page for 1,500 pages x 2
Operating System Compatibility for Samsung ML-1640 Printer
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1640
Samsung ML-1640 Manual Installation Guide:
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1640 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1640 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1640 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1640
Samsung ML-1640 Manual Uninstallation Guide:
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1640 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1640 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1640 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1630 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1640, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1640 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit/ Vista 32-bit/ XP 32-bit/ Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver Windows 7 64-bit/ Vista 64-bit/ XP 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1640 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|