Samsung Mono Xpress M2020 printer incorporates ease of procedure with high performance at an affordable cost. It is ideal for today's cost-conscious SOHO job anywhere, anytime company atmosphere. Enjoy hassle-free printing with NFC technology with Samsung NFC Print.
|Samsung Xpress M2020|
Link and print effortlessly using Samsung's Xpress M2020 grayscale printer with advanced NFC modern technology. Simply tap and afterward print from your smartphone. Publish with powerful attributes including N-up printing as well as picture dimension adjustment. Plus, print various styles and also kinds of records.
Also related: Samsung Xpress M2020 Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2020 Features
- USB & Wireless
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 400MHz Processor
- 64MB RAM
Toner for Samsung Xpress M2020
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ELS) with 4.8p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 3.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 1.7p per page up to 1,800 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2020 Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install the Samsung Xpress M2020 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress M2020 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress M2020 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress M2020 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Xpress M2020 Driver Uninstallation
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Samsung Xpress M2020 Wifi Setup via USB for Mac
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung Xpress M2020 printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to start the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung Xpress M2020 printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung Xpress M2020 printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung Xpress M2020 printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung Xpress M2020 printer.
Another driver updated: Samsung Xpress C480W Driver for Mac
Install Samsung Xpress M2020 Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress M2020 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress M2020 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress M2020 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress M2020
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress M2020 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
If you want to download Samsung Xpress M2020 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2020 Series Print Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2020 Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2020 Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.10/ 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9||V3.72||Download|
|Xpress M2020 Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress M2020 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|