Small Power Consumption of Samsung ML-1710
A printer usually takes a lot of power to run, but the Samsung ML-1710 printer was different. This printer is operated on many versions of the Windows operating system. Therefore, you will not need to worry if you want to install this printer on your desktop.
If you are thinking about power efficiency, this printer is the one that you need. The main reason is that this printer will only take an average of 200 watts of power. That number cannot be considered as something small, but you can be sure that the power consumption of the Samsung ML-1710 laser printer is smaller compared with many other printers in the same class out there. This way, you will not need to worry about power efficiency anymore from the printer that you are using.
As in addition to that, the ink efficiency of this printer can also be considered as something amazing. That is because one full ink cartridge of this printer can simply give you up to 700 printing pages. That means if you want to get the average price for one printing page from this printer, you might need less than seven cents to print a page on this Samsung ML-1710 printer. That is just perfectly efficient.
Also, update: Samsung ML-1710 Driver for Mac
The Key Features of Samsung ML-1710 Printer
- Personal printer/ Laser printer/ Monochrome printer
- Print Speed Up to 16 ppm
- Wired Connectivity Technology
- Interface USB
- Consumption Power 280 Watt (Operational)
- 600 dpi of Maximum Resolution
- Consumables Included 1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 1000 pages
Toner Cartridges for Samsung ML-1710 Printer
- Samsung ML-1710 Toner - Compatible with Samsung ML-1710D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-1710D3-SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.6p per page for 3,000 pages
- Samsung ML-1710 Toner - Compatible with Samsung ML-1710D3 MICR Black Toner Cartridge
Samsung ML-1710 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1710?
Samsung ML-1710 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1710 driver on the computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-1710 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-1710 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1710?
Samsung ML-1710 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1710 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1710 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1710 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1710, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver GDI Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V5.33||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|