Samsung ML-1710 Driver Download for Windows - A printer usually takes a lot of power to run, but Samsung ML-1710 is different. This printer is operated on many versions of Windows operating system. Therefore, you will not need to worry if you want to install this printer on your desktop.
If you are thinking about the power efficiency, this printer is the one that you need. The main reason is that this printer will only take the average of 200 watts of power. That number cannot be considered as something small, but you can be sure that the power consumption of the Samsung ML-1710 is smaller compared with many other printers on the same class out there. This way, you will not need to worry about power efficiency anymore from the printer that you are using.
As an addition to that, the ink efficiency of this printer can also be considered as something amazing. That is because one full ink cartridge of this printer can simply give you up to 700 printing pages. That means if you want to get the average price for one printing page from this printer, you might need less than seven cents to print a page on this Samsung ML-1710. That is just perfectly efficient.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1670 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1710 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1710:
Samsung ML-1710 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1710 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1710 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1710 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1710:
Samsung ML-1710 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1710 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1710 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1710 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1665 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1710, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver GDI Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V5.33||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1710 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|