Samsung ML-1910 Driver Download for Windows - Samsung is the manufacturer which always tries to give a new fresh air for their loyal costumers. Like in this printer, the Samsung ML-1910 comes with a new additional feature called Print Screen Button. And, what is it? You better check out below! As you know that Samsung brings so many advanced features in this printer to give you a non-stop print performance.
There is an extra new feature in this Samsung’s printer series. Print Screen Button lets you easily print anything on your screen computers. You can print your preferred web page. Besides, this Samsung ML-1910 also comes with wired connectivity using USB 2.0. Moreover, there is Windows OS capability which means this printer will run smoothly on your computer. This printer also uses a 150-sheet input tray which can handle various media sizes up to A4.
Furthermore, delivering fast print speed is the definition of this printer. The print speed of this Samsung ML-1910 can print up to 19 black pages per minuter in A4. You also will not waste your time to wait because the first page out time is only 10 seconds. With a maximum print resolution up to 1200x600 dpi delivers a clear, sharp, and crisp text and image.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1865 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1910 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1910:
Samsung ML-1910 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1910 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1910 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1910 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1910:
Samsung ML-1910 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1910 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1910 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1910 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1860 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1910, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1910 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1910 Series Print Driver Windows 7 x86 or x64/ Vista x86 or x64/ XP x86 or x64/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1910 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|