Stylish Samsung ML-1860 for Your Home Printer
The style of Samsung ML-1860 is one thing that attracts a lot of people to get this printer from Samsung as their personal home printer. That is because this printer is considerably simple in design and there are not many things that made this printer looks complicated. That is one thing that made this printer is wanted by many people who need the personal printer at home.
Even though the look of this printer is something that many people love to have, it is not the look alone that made this printer is becoming a nice printer. That is because the Samsung ML-1860 printer also offers the user a nice performance. Yes, the printing speed of this printer is fast enough. The printing output is also good enough because of the laser printing technology on this printer. The last but not least, the price of this printer is also affordable enough even for those who have a limited budget.
If you want to use this printer, you need to make sure that you are using the Windows 7 operating system. That is because this printer is meant for the installation of Windows 7. Even though you can install Samsung ML-1860 on some other versions of Windows, Windows 7 is still recommended.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1860 Driver for Mac
Key Features of Samsung ML-1860 Printer
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 8MB RAM
- 300Mhz Processor
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
Toner Cartridges for Samsung ML-1860 Printer
- Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.3p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 4.4p per page up to 700 pages
Samsung ML-1860 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1860?
Samsung ML-1860 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1860 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1860 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1860 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1860?
Samsung ML-1860 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1860 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1860 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1860 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1750 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1860, you must click on the "download" links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1860 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1860 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1860 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|