An Overview of Samsung ML-2545
Samsung ML-2545 is a personal laser monochrome printer that can print at a maximum speed of 24 pages per minute. The unit is a black and white printer that uses wired connectivity only through an interface of the USB port. Media handling is conducted through a manual tray of 1 sheet capacity and an input tray of 250 sheets capacity. The unit is suitable for use with transparencies, thin paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cotton paper. The unit is backed with a processor of 300 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 8 MB. It has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-2545 delivers its documents through an output tray of 80 sheets capacity. It is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows 2003, MS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, and MS Windows 2000. When idle, it emits a 26 dBA sound emission. When operational, it emits 53 dBA.
Samsung ML-2545 uses an interface of a USB 2.0 port consisting of 4 pin USB Type B. The unit is of 14.1-inch width, 15.3-inch depth, 7.8-inch height, and 16.09 lbs weight. It comes out of the box complete with a black toner cartridge.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2540 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2545 Key Features
- Small footprint
- Comparative high claimed speed
- Twin paper sources
- Web print utility
- High-yield cartridge available
- WPS setup, Wi-Fi Direct
- 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution
The Benefits of Samsung ML-2545
- Cartridge options for your budget needs
- Streamlined design
- Lessen your wait, not your expectations
- Capture what catches your eye
- From the monitor to the page with just One Touch
Toner Cartridge of Samsung ML-2545 Printer
- Compatible Samsung P1052A High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D1052L-ELS High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung P1052A High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS) with 1.7p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Samsung 1052L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS) with 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung 1052S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS) with 3.0p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2545 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-2545?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2545 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-2545 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2545 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Driver for Samsung ML-2545?
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2545 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2545 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2545 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2545, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|