Samsung ML-5010ND Driver Download for Windows - As one of the best companies in electronic device manufacturing, Samsung understands the current trend of workgroup printers in various offices. Thus, they released Samsung ML-5010ND to keep up with this trend. This mono laser printer is suitable for small and large offices. You can print up to 200,000 pages per month with this machine, which is remarkable for a printer in its class. It also has the auto duplex feature to make sure you can print on both sides of paper easily and save more money on paper costs 50 percent.
The maximum resolution of Samsung ML-5010ND is quite standard for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. It has a nice printing speed for a workgroup printer, with 48 pages per minute for the A4 paper. The first printout time is also very fast, with only 7 seconds, suitable for hectic offices. It supports several media types, such as matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, card stock, and plain paper.
For the interface, Samsung ML-5010ND comes with both LAN and USB to enable multiple computers to access the printer remotely. It is compatible with Windows. For the display, it comes with LCD paper to help the users operate the printer easily.
You might also need: Samsung ML-4551NDR Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-5010ND Key Features
- Up to 48ppm Mono Print
- 7 Seconds First page
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB & Network
- PCL5e, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 256MB RAM
Samsung ML-5010ND Advantages
- The laser printer technology
- Maximum internal memory to be expanded up to 768 MB
- Built-in processor
- Samsung Dual Core processor model
- Parallel for Optional Connectivity
- 200,000 pages per month
Samsung ML-5010ND Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung 307 High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D307L/ ELS) with 0.4p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung 307 Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D307E/ ELS) with 0.6p per page up to 20,000 pages
- Samsung 307 Ultra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D307U/ ELS) with 0.6p per page up to 30,000 pages
- Samsung 307 High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D307L/ ELS) with 0.7p per page 15,000 pages
- Samsung 307 Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D307S/ ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 7,000 pages
Samsung ML-5010ND Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-5010ND?
Samsung ML-5010ND Manual Installation Guide
For your Samsung ML-5010ND printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-5010ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-5010ND driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-5010ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-5010ND?
Samsung ML-5010ND Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-5010ND driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel (Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7) you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-5010ND driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-5010ND and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-4551ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-5010ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-5010ND Series Print Driver PCL6 Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5010ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.13||Download|
|ML-5010ND Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-5010ND Series Critical Software Update Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)||V1.00||Download|