Samsung SCX-4500 and Its Key Features
Samsung SCX-4500 consumes 10 watts in sleep mode, 70 watts in standby mode, and 350 watts when operational. It has a copier that works at a maximum copying speed of 17 pages per minute on a maximum copying resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The first copy is out in 15 seconds. The printer works at a maximum printing speed of 17 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, as well as Windows 11. Media handling is done through an input tray of 100 sheets capacity and an output tray of 30 sheets capacity.
Samsung SCX-4500 Printer is of 13.1-inch width, 15.5-inch depth, 6.5-inch height, and 18.96 lbs weight. The unit is also equipped with a scanner with a CIS element and an optical resolution of 600 x 2,400 dpi. This resolution can be interpolated to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi.
Samsung SCX-4500 can be connected to a PC through a connection of USB 2.0. It requires a power adapter with an AC 110 V nominal voltage as well as a frequency of 50/60 Hz.
You might also need: Samsung SCX-4500 Driver Download for Mac
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 600 x 600 dpi Print
- USB, Wireless
- Print / Scan / Copy
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
- 100 Sheet Input Tray
- 8MB RAM
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- 600 x 600 dpi Copy
Samsung SCX-4500 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung SCX-4500 Cartridge Compatible with Samsung ML-D1630A Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-D1630A/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.2p per page - 2,000 pages
- Compatible Toner for Samsung ML-1630/SCX-4500 ML-D1630A Black (2,000 Pages)
- Genuine Samsung ML-1630/SCX-4500 ML-D1630A Black Toner (2,000 Pages)
Samsung SCX-4500 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4500?
Samsung SCX-4500 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install Samsung SCX-4500 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung SCX-4500 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung SCX-4500 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4500?
Samsung SCX-4500 Manual Uninstallation Guide
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung SCX-4500 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4500 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
Setup Samsung SCX-4500 Printer on a Wireless Network Through USB
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung SCX-4500 Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug USB cable from your Samsung SCX-4500 Printer and computer
You might also need: Samsung SCX-4321 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4500, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4500 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit/ Vista 32-bit/ XP 32-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4500 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-4500 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|