Samsung SF-560 Driver Download for Windows - These days, a lot of electronic devices are created to enhance the performance of office works due to the rapid technological development. Many electronic device manufacturers compete with each other to create innovation. Samsung launched one of those innovations, named Samsung SF-560. The input tray of this machine is able to handle up to 150 sheets, while the output tray can handle up to 250 sheets. For the maximum resolution of this printer is pretty standard, with only 300 x 300 dpi.
The design of Samsung SF-560 is not too big nor too small, with 21.38 lbs. in weight and 12.1 x 15.7 x 14.3 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. In one cycle, it is able to produce up to 99 copies. It is able to zoom from 50 to 150 percent. This fax machine and copier will surely help your office finish the jobs quickly and efficiently. It is compatible with Windows.
The maximum copying speed of Samsung SF-560 is notably fast compared to its competitors, with 16 pages per minute. Using the monochrome laser, this machine is able to print 3000 pages per duty cycle. The speed dialing can handle 80 stations, while the one-touch dialing can handle up to 20 stations.
You might also need: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3320ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung SF-560 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SF-560:
Samsung SF-560 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung SF-560 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung SF-560 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SF-560 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SF-560:
Samsung SF-560 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung SF-560 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung SF-560 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung SF-560 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung SF-5100 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SF-560, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SF-560 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|SF-560 Series Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit/ Vista 32-bit/ XP 32-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.13||Download|