Samsung Xpress M2835DW Mono Laser Printer Features Duplex and Wireless
The Samsung Xpress M2835DW is the single mono printer that is needed for your business. In fact, this printer comes with a powerful printer performance that comes along with various features that are very useful for your document printing jobs. There are two highlight features of this printer service which will ease your jobs. Let's find out below!
|Samsung Xpress M2835DW|
If you want to spend less on paper for your document printing, an automatic duplex function will be useful for you. You are allowed to automatically print on two sides of one paper. The Samsung Xpress M2835DW also uses wireless connectivity which offers you various advantages for mobile printing. Using the Samsung Print Mobile app on your smartphone, the printer will automatically detect your device so you can directly print documents from your device.
Samsung 600 MHz Cortex-A5 core processor with 128 MB delivers powerful printer performance in working days. Besides, it also produces a rapid print speed of up to 28 mono pages per minute. You will also spend less time waiting because the first page out time is as fast as 8.5 seconds. The Samsung Xpress M2835DW provides high-quality print quality, thanks to the ReCP technology and 4,800 x 600 dpi.
Related post: Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver for Mac
Key Features of Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer
- 128MB RAM
- 600MHz Processor
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- NFC Wireless Printing
- As fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- PCL6, PCL5e, Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 4800 x 600 dpi Print
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Samsung JC9101034B Fuser Unit - (JC91-01034B)
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D116L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.7p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung R116 Imaging Unit (Replaces MLT-R116/ SEE Laser Printer Drum) with 0.2p per page up to 9,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.5p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 116 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.4p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung R116 Imaging Unit (MLT-R116/ SEE Laser Printer Drum) with 0.4p per page up to 9,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Server 2019/ Server 2022
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2835DW?
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress M2835DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2835DW?
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2835DW and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress M2825DW Driver Download for Windows
How to Setup Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer on a Wireless Network Through USB?
If the Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer is already connected to the computer using a USB cable and you need to configure the printer to connect to the wireless network, download the Samsung Easy Wireless Setup application.
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug the USB cable from your Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer and computer
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress M2835DW, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2835DW Series Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2003 64-Bit Edition/ 2008 R2/ 2008 x64/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016/ 2016 R2||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2003 64-Bit Edition/ 2008 R2/ 2008 x64/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016/ 2016 R2||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2003 64-Bit Edition/ 2008 R2/ 2008 x64/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016/ 2016 R2||V3.00.16||Download|