Samsung SF-560R Driver Download for Mac - The Printer Samsung SF-560R has great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can set the features after the driver has been installed.
Samsung SF-560R is made by an awesome company, you must know the Company that created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has made many devices for every person in the world.
This printer device is so easy to use on every computer at any time, anywhere, and everywhere. Samsung SF-560R uses a USB port to connect to your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
You might also need: Samsung SF-560R Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Printing/ Scanning/ Copying/ Faxing
- 8 MB RAM
- Fax memory 2 MB
- Maximum resolution 203 x 392 dpi
- Up to 16 ppm print speed
- Maximum copy resolution 300 x 300 dpi
- Less than 30 seconds for time to first copy
- Modem speed 33.6 Kbit/s
- Multi-page documents can be quickly and easily copied without handling
- Fax dials and battery backup
- Help work go faster, whether it's a place of business or a home office
- Greater paper capacity with a convenient 16-page copy per minute
- Easy front-out access panels for paper and toner replacement
Samsung SF-560R Toner Cartridges
- Samsung SF-D560RA Original Black Laser Toner Cartridge with 4.08p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung SF-D560RA Toner Cartridge with 1.16p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung SF-D560RA Black Original Toners Twin Pack (2 Pack) with 3.65p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Twin Pack Samsung SF-D560RA Black Toner Cartridges (2 Pack) with 1.14p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung SF-560R Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 14 (Sonoma)
- macOS 13 (Ventura)
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
- Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
- Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
- Mac OS X 10.1 (Puma)
- Mac OS X 10.0 (Cheetah)
How to Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for Mac?
Samsung SF-560R Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, and make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later?
These steps workaround macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, and macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Download the ".dmg" file in the table below (Samsung Printer Drivers V2.6)
- Download the 3rd-party macOS app (V4.0.5) in the table below
- Open the .dmg such that it mounts in Finder
- Open 3rd-party app
- Select Open Package
- Locate the file inside the mounted ".dmg"
- Select Install in the top toolbar of 3rd-party app, and provide your admin credentials when prompted
- Add your printer from System Preferences > Print and Scan > + successfully!
Also update: Samsung SF-565P Driver Download for Windows
How to Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for the Samsung SF-560R printer or scroll down and look at the table
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung SF-560R printer
- After that, open the folder where located of the download file is and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporarily disabled.
- You need to open terminal from the spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with the extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SF-560R Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SF-560R
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SF-560R printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
Follow this instruction after the step above has finished.
- Workaround for Samsung SF-560R working with macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
- Install the Samsung printer with your Apple Computer (iMac, Macbook).
- Then update the Samsung printer driver to macOS 11 (Big Sur).
- After that, the Samsung printer still works correctly on macOS 11 (Big Sur).
How to Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
We recommend you follow these steps after the instructions above have been done.
- Make sure your SF-560R printer still working on macOS 11 (Big Sur).
- Please update the Samsung printer driver on macOS 12 (Monterey).
- It still works correctly on macOS 12 (Monterey) after the driver has been updated.
How to Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
Please follow the instructions above "How do I Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)?" before following the steps below.
- Samsung SF-560R driver still running on macOS 12 (Monterey).
- Connect the printer to macOS 13 (Ventura).
- After that, just update the Samsung printer driver to the macOS 12 (Monterey).
- The Samsung SF-560R printer driver is installed and works correctly for macOS 12 (Monterey).
How to Install Samsung SF-560R Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
Follow these steps on your macOS 14 (Sonoma). Don't miss the instructions above before this.
- Samsung SF-560R driver workaround on macOS 13 (Ventura).
- Just plug in a USB cable to connect the SF-560R printer with your macOS 14 (Sonoma).
- Please update the Samsung printer driver.
- Kept the Samsung printer driver installed and still works in macOS 14 (Sonoma).
You might also need: Samsung SF-560 Driver Download for Mac
How to Uninstall Samsung SF-560R Driver for Mac?
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SF-560R to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SF-560R Series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|SF-560R Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V1.1||Download|
|SF-560R Series Print and Scan (3rd-party app for macOS)||V4.0.5||Download|
|SF-560R Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|