Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver Download for Mac - Samsung Xpress M2675FN has a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can be setting the features after the driver has been installed.
|Samsung Xpress M2675FN|
Samsung Xpress M2675FN is made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has been made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device is so easy to use on every computer at any time, anywhere, and everywhere. Samsung Xpress M2675FN using a USB port to connecting with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2675FN Key Features
- Print/ Copy/ Scan/ Fax
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- As fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- 4800 x 600dpi Print
- 1 Sheet MPT
- 128MB RAM
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- Up to 26ppm Mono Print
- USB and Network
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 600MHz Processor
- Up to 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- 40 Sheet ADF
Samsung Xpress M2675FN Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D116L) with 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ELS) with 1.7p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ELS) with 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
Samsung Xpress M2675FN Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.3
- Mac OS X 10.2
- Mac OS X 10.1
- Mac OS X 10.0
- Mac OS 9
- macOS 12
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2675FN?
Samsung Xpress M2675FN Manual Installation Guide:
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver for Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2675FN driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung Xpress M2675FN driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2675FN driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress M2675FN to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2675FN Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2675FN Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2675FN Series Print Driver macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5||V1.07||Download|
|Xpress M2675FN Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V2.31||Download|