Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver Download for Mac - The Device Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW printer has a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can be setting the features after the driver has been installed.
|Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW|
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Advantages:
- Enables easy setup with quick, 3-step installation without a USB connection or CD
- Provides ease of use with Scan-to-Email function and compact, user-friendly design operation panel
- Simplifies mobile printing with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology and Wi-Fi Direct
- Prints, scans, and faxes with intuitive MobilePrint app on iOS® and AndroidTM mobile devices.
- Enables Samsung Cloud PrintTM, Google Cloud PrintTM and AirPrintTM
- Cost-effective to operate, its mean Provides high toner yield of up to 1,500 pagesHelps save on operating costs with one-touch Eco button
Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
- macOS 12
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW?
Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page driver for Macintosh, make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
You might also need: Samsung ProXpress SL-M4560FX Driver for Mac
How do I install Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW Driver for macOS 12?
- Make sure your Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW driver is currently on macOS 11
- Connect your printer machine to your Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12
- Kept the Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW driver installed and still works in macOS 12
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-C480FW to Macintosh, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-C480FW Series Print Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress SL-C480FW Series Print Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress SL-C480FW Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V3.72||Download|
|Xpress SL-C480FW Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-C480FW Series Easy Printer Manager Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V1.03||Download|