Recommended Choice for Office Needs
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW printer has a great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can be setting the features after the driver has been installed.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Printer|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW is made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device is so easy to use on every computer at any time, anywhere, and everywhere. Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW using a USB port to connect with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Download for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Operating System Compatibility:
- macOS 12
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.15
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.4
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW?
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver for Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print with Test Page.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also need: Samsung SCX-3405FW Driver Download for Mac
How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur
- Kept the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver installed and still works in Big Sur
How to Install Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey
- Kept the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V1.04||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Scanner Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070FW Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|