Samsung SCX-4100 Specifications
Samsung SCX-4100 is a printer from Samsung that is a multifunction printer and this can do printing, scanning, copying, and fax. To the key feature, this has a digital copier type. Inside, this is using laser monochrome printing technology and this has monthly duty cycle max at 10,000 pages. For faxing, this has plain paper fax type.
To the printing function, this Samsung SCX-4100 printer has its maximum printing resolution at 600 x 600 dpi and this has maximum printing speed up to 15 ppm. In copying, this needs 35 seconds to warm up and 12 seconds for fist out copy with the resolution at 600 x 600 dpi.
You might also need: Samsung SCX-4100 Driver Download for Windows
- 600 x 600 dpi Print
- 20 Sheet ADF
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 4MB RAM
- 33.6Kbps Super G3 Fax
- Compatible Samsung SCX-4100D3 Black Toner and Drum Unit (SCX-4100D3/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge)
- Samsung SCX-4100 SCX-4100D3/SEE Toner 3K Yield
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
Installing Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install a Samsung SCX-4100 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the OS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the printer you own.
- Click on the download link (download table below) to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the printer to your computer. Use the USB cable to check if your computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your printer should be readily accessible by now.
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor. Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung SCX-4100 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung SCX-4100 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-4100 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-4100
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-4100 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also need: Samsung SCX-4828FN Driver Download for Mac
Also need: Samsung SCX-4100 Driver Download for WindowsIf you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4100 to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4100 Series Print Driver Mac OS||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-4100 Series Scan Driver Mac OS||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-4100 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|SCX-4100 Series Easy Wireless Setup Mac OS||V1.4||Download|
|SCX-4100 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|