Monochrome Printer Samsung SCX-4623FW
Samsung SCX-4623FW is one of the printer series from Samsung and this is a multifunction mono printer that can do print, scan, copy, and fax. Samsung is offering this multifunction printer with its printing technology using laser monochrome with a single black cartridge inside. This is also applied with a digital copier, ADF scanner, and plain paper fax.
In printing, this mono Samsung SCX-4623FW printer can print with the maximum resolution at 1200 x 1200 dpi and it has a printing speed of up to 22 ppm. this has a monthly duty cycle of 12,000 pages for good. Using USB and network interfaces, this is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Key Features of Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer
- Print / Scan / Copy / Fax
- 40 Sheet ADF
- Up to 22ppm Mono Print
- 128MB RAM
- USB & Wireless
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 33.6Kbps Fax
Toner Cartridges for Samsung SCX-4623FW
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 1.6p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.00 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung SCX-4623FW Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install Samsung SCX-4623FW printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung SCX-4623FW Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung SCX-4623FW Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung SCX-4623FW printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung SCX-4623FW printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open the terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-4623FW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-4623FW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4623FN Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung SCX-4623FW Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)?
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung SCX-4623FW driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
How to Install Samsung SCX-4623FW Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)?
- Install macOS 11 (Big Sur) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 12 (Monterey)
- Kept the Samsung SCX-4623FW driver installed and still works in macOS 12 (Monterey).
If you want to download the Samsung SCX-4623FW printer driver for Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4623FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.00||Download|
|SCX-4623FW Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8||V2.21||Download|
|SCX-4623FW Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-4623FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), or later||-||View|