All in One Samsung SCX-4655FN Printer
Samsung SCX-4655FN comes to the printer market and this is being a home and office printer. This has multifunction to do print, scan, copy and fax. Supported by laser monochrome printing technology, this has printing capability to bring out 1200 x 1200 dpi for its maximum printing resolution with printing speed up to 24 pages per minute.
It is also able to scan with color scanning resolution up to 4800 dpi. Samsung SCX-4655FN scanner has its flatbed scanner type and this is using CIS for its scanning technology. In faxing, this has fax resolution at 300 dpi and it has maximum speed up to 33.6 Kbps.
You might also need: Samsung SCX-4655FN Driver Download for Windows
- Printer / Scanner / Copier / Fax
- 1200 x 1200 dpi of Maximum Print Resolution
- 128 MB Standard Memory
- 250 sheets of standard and Maximum input media capacity
- Language Emulation is SPL
- USB Interfaces/ Ports
- Fast Ethernet for Network and Communication
- 4800 x 4800 dpi Scanner Interpolated Resolution
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Maximum Copy Resolution
- Genuine Black Samsung 117 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D117S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung MLT-D117S Original Black Toner Cartridge for 3.22p per page and up to 1x 2,500 pages
- Samsung MLT-D117S Black Original Toners Twin Pack (2 Pack) 3.16p per page up to 2x 2,500 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung SCX-4655FN Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung SCX-4655FN printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-4655FN printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung SCX-4655FN printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung SCX-4655FN printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung SCX-4655FN Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download Samsung SCX-4655FN driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4655FN Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.02||Download|
|SCX-4655FN Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V2.31||Download|
|SCX-4655FN Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|