Multifunctional Samsung SCX-4655F Printer
Samsung brings this Samsung SCX-4655F printer as a multifunctional printer that is suitable for office works. This is using laser monochrome printing technology and a single cartridge inside the system. It is also capable to do copy, scan, and fax. It has a maximum duty cycle of 12,000 pages.
Built with laser mono-printing technology, this Samsung SCX-4655F Printer has its capability to print with maximum speed at 24 pages per minute and this can bring printing resolution at 1200 x 1200 dpi so the same with copying function. For scanning, this is capable to do a color scan with the maximum optical resolution at 4800 dpi.
Also update: Samsung SCX-4655F Driver Download for Windows
- Print / Scan / Copy / Fax
- One‐touch Screen Print
- Eco Mode
- Samsung Printer Langauge (SPL)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Scan Color CIS Method Technology
- Up to 24 ppm in A4 (24 ppm in Letter)
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 24 cpm in A4 (24 cpm in Letter)
- Modem Speed: 33.6Kbps
- Genuine Black Samsung 117 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D117S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung MLT-D117S Toner Cartridge 1.70p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung MLT-D117S Black Original Toners Twin Pack (2 Pack) 3.16p per page up to 2,500 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung SCX-4655F printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-4655F printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung SCX-4655F printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung SCX-4655F printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung SCX-4655F Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung SCX-4655F Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung SCX-4655F Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung SCX-4655F Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download Samsung SCX-4655F driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4655F Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.02||Download|
|SCX-4655F Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V2.31||Download|
|SCX-4655F Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|