Samsung ML-1630 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-1630 is a printer that is great from Samsung. This printer is a monochrome printing type with laser printing technology from Samsung. This printer has its elegant design features and this is great with 5,000 pages monthly duty cycle. From this printer design, we are easy to put it on the desktop because this has a small size.
|Samsung ML-1630 Printer|
In the printing result, this Samsung ML-1630 printer has the capability to bring the maximum resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with printing speed up to 17 ppm. This printer has a paper capacity for 100 sheets with a semi-auto sliding cassette tray. This has a maximum printable area for A4 paper size.
Key Features for Samsung ML-1630
- Touch-sensor Control
- Resolution Up to 1200 x 600dpi effective output
- Semi-auto Sliding Cassette Tray
- 100-sheet Auto sliding Cassette
- Elegant Slim Design Memory - Storage 8MB
- USB 2.0 Interface Hi-Speed
- Support Silent Operation
- Easy Toner Access
Toner Cartridges of Samsung ML-1630
- Samsung ML-1630 Toner - Compatible with Samsung ML-D1630A Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-D1630A/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.2p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Samsung ML-1630 Toner Cartridge - Compatible Black Samsung ML-D1630B High Capacity Toner Cartridge (2.99p per page up to 2000 pages)
- Compatible Toner for Samsung ML-1630/SCX-4500 ML-D1630A Black (2,000 Pages)
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install the Samsung ML-1630 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1630 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1630 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1630 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for the Samsung ML-1630 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung ML-1630 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open the terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-1630 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-1630
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-1630 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also like: Samsung ML-1630W Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung ML-1630 Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung ML-1630 driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
If you want to download the Samsung ML-1630 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1630 Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7||V2.00||Download|
|ML-1630 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1630 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later||-||View|