Monochrome Samsung ML-1650 Printer
Samsung ML-1650 is a printer from Samsung that is available at the printer market and this is being a single function printer with monochrome printing type. Samsung is seriously made this printer with laser monochrome printing technology inside. This is great with 5000 pages per month duty cycle.
|Samsung ML-1650 Printer|
This Samsung ML-1650 printer has its capability to print with speed at 16 pages per minute and it can bring printing resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi. this is also available to print with maximum media size for A4. It is using a USB port for its interface and you can have it for your homework.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1650 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Interface: Parallel, USB
- Language Simulation: PCL 6
- Processor: 166 MHz
- Stand by or Sleep: 20 Watt Power Consumption
- Max Resolution for Black and White: 1200 dpi
- 16 MB of RAM for 144 MB Maximum Supported Size (Upgrade Rulemax 128 MB module)
- Genuine Black Samsung ML-1650D8 for Samsung ML-1650 Toner Cartridge (ML-1650D8/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.5p per page for 8,000 pages
- Original Samsung ML-1650/ 1651/ 5650 Series, ML-1650D8 Black Toner (2,500 Page Yield)
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ML-1650 Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install the Samsung ML-1650 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1650 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1650 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1650 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ML-1650 Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-1650 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-1650 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-1650 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-1650 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1650 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1650 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|ML-1650 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1650 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|