Samsung CLX-4195FW Multifunction Printer Specs
Samsung CLX-4195FW printer has its laser color printing technology that brings high-quality printing results from this multifunction printer. It has a monthly duty cycle for a maximum of 40,000 pages that are very good for being an office printer. This has also some office machine features like save to USB flash drive, scan to email and scan to folder.
|Samsung CLX-4195FW Printer|
In printing, this CLX-4195FW laser color printing technology can bring maximum printing resolution up to 9600 x 600 dpi on color with maximum printing speed at 18 ppm while this has a first print out time about 16 seconds. This Samsung printer is supported by USB 2.0, USB host and Gigabit LAN for the interfaces.
Also related: Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver Download for Windows
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- USB, Network & Wireless
- Up to 18ppm Colour Print
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 9600 x 600 dpi Print
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL), PCL5Ce, PCL6C, PS3, PDF V1.7
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- 533Mhz Processor
- 256MB RAM
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
Samsung CLX-4195FW Toner Cartridges
Full Sets of Toner Cartridges
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung 504 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-K504S/ C504S/ M504S/ Y504S) with 2.0p per page up to 2,500 pages (Black) and 1,800 pages (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung 504 Toner Cartridge Multipack - (CLT-K504S/ C504S/ M504S/ Y504S) with 1.0p per page up to 2,500 pages (Black) and 1,800 pages (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow)
Black Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black Samsung K504 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K504S/ ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung K504 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-K504S/ ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
Cyan Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Cyan Samsung C504 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-C504S/ ELS) with 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C504 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C504S/ ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,800 pages
Magenta Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M504 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M504S/ ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Magenta Samsung M504 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-M504S/ ELS) with 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
Yellow Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y504 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y504S/ ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Yellow Samsung Y504 Toner Cartridge - (CLT-Y504S/ ELS) with 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung CLX-4195FW printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung CLX-4195FW printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung CLX-4195FW printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung CLX-4195FW printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung CLX-4195FW multifunction printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the set up.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with CLX-4195FW multifunction printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung CLX-4195FW printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung CLX-4195FW printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung CLX-4195FW printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLX-4195FW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLX-4195FW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLX-4195FW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLX-4195FW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLX-4195FW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also need: Samsung CLX-4195FN Driver for Mac
If you want to download the Samsung CLX-4195FW driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-4195FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.02||Download|
|CLX-4195FW Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V2.31||Download|
|CLX-4195FW Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLX-4195FW Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|CLX-4195FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14 / Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|