Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX Laser Multifunction Printer
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX comes with its laser multifunction for printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Using laser printing technology, this printer can bring high-quality print results and these systems bring easy to use for scanning, copying, and faxing. Samsung is great in making this printer with support of 4.3 inches color touchscreen panel on the body.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX Laser Multifunction Printer|
In printing, this is capable to print with a printing resolution of a maximum of 1200 x 1200 dpi with a normal printing speed of up to 42 ppm and a first print-out time of about 6.5 seconds. This ProXpress M4070FX printer from Samsung has a duty cycle of up to 10,000 pages per month that are suitable for being an office printer.
Related you need: Samsung ProXpress M4070FX Driver for Windows
The Samsung ProXpress M4070FX Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- USB and Network
- As fast as 6.5 seconds First page
- Up to 40ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL6, PS3, PCL5e, IBM Proprint, EPSON, PDF, TIFF
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet DADF
- 600Mhz Processor
- 256MB (512MB) RAM
Toner Cartridges of Samsung ProXpress M4070FX
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Ultra High Capacity Black Samsung 203U Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203U/ ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203E/ ELS) with 1.2p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ ELS) with 1.6p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ ELS) with 1.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Mac Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How to Install Samsung ProXpress M4070FX Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install the Samsung ProXpress M4070FX laser multifunction printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX laser multifunction printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Printer Driver Uninstallation Method for Mac
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX laser multifunction printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to set up. For initial setup with Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX laser multifunction printer not connected to the network, select "Using a USB cable option", and click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX laser multifunction printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, then type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX printer.
Also update: Samsung ProXpress M4070FR Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung ProXpress M4070FX Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)?
- Make sure your Samsung printer driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to your Mac device
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey
- Kept the Samsung ProXpress M4070FX driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
If you want to download Samsung ProXpress SL-M4070FX driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress M4070FX Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|ProXpress M4070FX Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress M4070FX Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|
|ProXpress M4070FX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.08||Download|
|ProXpress M4070FX Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|ProXpress M4070FX Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress M4070FX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|