Monochrome Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX Laser Multifunction Printer
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX is a laser multifunction printer that we can use to print, scan and copy documents. This printer is made with monochrome laser printing technology. Supported by many office machine features, this printer is suitable for you who want to have better productivity by saving more cost.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX Laser Multifunction Printer|
In printing, this has the capability to bring maximum printing resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and it has a quick printing speed maximum at 40 ppm with first print out time about 6 seconds. Having an automatic document feeder with maximum capacity at 50 sheets, this ProXpress SL-M4080FX laser multifunction printer will be easy to be used.
Also related: Samsung ProXpress SL-4080FX Driver for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 Print
- Dual Core 1GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- USB and Network
- As fast as 6-sec First page
- Up to 42 ppm in Letter Mono Print
- PCL5e / 6 and PostScript3
- 550 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- Genuine Black Samsung D201S Toner Cartridge (MLT-D201S/ ELS) with 1.2p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung D201L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D201L/ ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 20,000 pages
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How to Install Printer Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung SL-M4080FX Laser Multifunction Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung SL-M4080FX Laser Multifunction Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX Wireless printing via USB for macOS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX printer.
Also need: Samsung ProXpress M4070FR Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung Printer Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung printer driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX driver to macOS 12 (Monterey).
- Kept the Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX driver installed and still works in macOS 12 (Monterey).
If you want to download Samsung ProXpress SL-M4080FX driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Manual Guide Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V3.72||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / Mac OS X 10.7 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ProXpress M4080FX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|