The Samsung Xpress C480W All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer. The ordinary score for this item is 3.9/ 5, contrasted with an average rating of 4.0/ 5 for other items in the same group for all testimonials. Customers are excited by the connectivity and also print high quality. The noise, as well as multifunction, also gets good testimonials. There are some negative comments about the control board and integrity.
The control board runs most of the width of the machine and also is well set out, with a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD display, a number pad for fax dialing, and also huge, apparent feature buttons for mono and color duplicates. There are likewise switches for special functions, such as fast WPS wireless connection and ID copy which make it possible for a copy of both sides of the card on one sheet of paper.
|Samsung Xpress C480W
The software application package includes OCR software program for the scanner and also AnyWeb Print, a valuable clipboard that connects to your Browser IE, Firefox, or Safari, however oddly not Chrome-- as well as allows you to clip images as well as a message from pages to scrapbook your own reference material.
The 4 toner cartridges slot in one above the other, behind the front cover, so maintenance is a doddle. Even when you need to change the waste printer toner container or drum system, they all glide out from the front, making the procedure really easy for the Samsung Xpress 480W Printer series.
Related driver: Samsung Xpress C480W Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress C480W Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- 600 x 600 dpi Print
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- As fast as 14 Seconds First page
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- PCL5/6 and Postscript 3150 Sheet Input Tray
- 800MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
Samsung Xpress C480W Toner
Full sets of toner cartridges
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung P404C Toner Cartridge Multipack - (CLT-P404C contains CLT-K404S/C404S/M404S/Y404S) with 2.3p per page up to 1,000 pages (colour) and 1,500 pages (black)
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P404C Toner Cartridge Multipack - (CLT-P404C contains CLT-K404S/C404S/M404S/Y404S) with 3.1p per page up to 1,000 pages (colour) and 1,500 pages (black)
Black toner cartridges
- Compatible Black Samsung CLT-P404B Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P404B/ELS) with 1.8p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Black Samsung K404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K404S/ELS) with 2.0p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung CLT-P404B Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P404B/ELS) with 2.4p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Genuine Black Samsung K404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K404S/ELS) with 3.1p per page up to 1,500 pages
Cyan toner cartridges
- Compatible Cyan Samsung C404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C404S/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C404S/ELS) with 4.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
Magenta toner cartridges
- Compatible Magenta Samsung M404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M404S/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M404S/ELS) with 4.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
Yellow toner cartridges
- Compatible Yellow Samsung Y404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y404S/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y404 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y404S/ELS) with 4.5p per page up to 1,000 pages
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How to Install Samsung Xpress C480W Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install Samsung Xpress C480W printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress C480W printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress C480W printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress C480W printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Xpress C480W Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Another driver: Samsung Xpress C460W Driver for Mac
Samsung Xpress C480W Wifi Setup via USB for Mac
First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung Xpress C480W printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with the running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to start the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung Xpress C480W printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', and click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung Xpress C480W printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung Xpress C480W printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON, make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung Xpress C480W printer.
Samsung Xpress C480W Driver Installation for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress C480W printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress C480W printer
- After that, open the folder where located of the download file is and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress C480W Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress C480W
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress C480W printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung Xpress C480W Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)?
- Make sure your Samsung Xpress C480W driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to your Mac
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 (Monterey)
- Kept the Samsung Xpress C480W driver installed and still works in macOS 12
Also need: Samsung Xpress M2020 Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download Samsung Xpress C480W driver for Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress C480W Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 11 (Big Sur)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)
|Xpress C480W Series Print and Scan Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
|Xpress C480W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14
|Xpress C480W Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14
|Xpress C480W Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)