With every business checking out increasing sources as well as functioning successfully, you require a device that can optimize every inch of available flooring space. Even in little, confined offices, its slim and simple style permits the Samsung SCX-8128NX to provide big outcomes.
The Samsung SCX-8128NX is made to be swiftly and conveniently installed. Setting up is a simple two-person task, and includes an optimized package with whatever you require including pre-installed DADF. Likewise, its greater wax content improves the picture gloss and also enhances the durability of stopping unwanted fading.
For optimum control as well as visibility, the SCX-8128NX includes a 7-inch colour touch panel with smooth flicking as well as scrolling. Thanks to the user-friendly nature of the clever User Interface, you can take care of and control the most intricate tasks rapidly and quickly. Supervisory expenses can be maintained under control. With divided printer toner as well as OPC, and a Designer system offering a return of 300,000, your business can minimize maintenance costs.
Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software Features
- Duplex ADF & Automatic Double-Sided Printing
- 9600 x 600dpi Print
- USB and Network
- Up to 23ppm Mono Print
- PCL5C, PCL6 (XL), PostScript Level 3, PDF 1.7+, XPS
- 2 x 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet MPT
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- 768MB RAM
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
- Windows and Mac Compatible
Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software Toner
- Genuine Samsung MLT-D709S Black Toner Cartridge (25,000 pages)
- Genuine Samsung MLT-R709 Drum Unit (100,000 pages)
- Genuine Samsung MLT-W709 Waste Toner Bottle (100,000 pages)
Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software Operating System Compatibility
macOS 14 Sonoma/ macOS 13 Ventura/ macOS 12 Monterey/ macOS 11 Big Sur/ macOS 10.15 Catalina/ macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)/ macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)/ macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/ Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)/ Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)/ Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)/ Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)/ Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar/ Mac OS X 10.1 Puma/ Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah/ Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)/ Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover support for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung SCX-8128NX printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files in the folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software Wifi Setup via USB for Mac
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung SCX-8128NX printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung SCX-8128NX printer.
How to Install Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver Software for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung SCX-8128NX printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung SCX-8128NX printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-8128NX
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver for Mac the Latest Version?
This instruction works for the latest Mac versions, including macOS 14 Sonoma, macOS 13 Ventura, macOS 12 Monterey, macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS 10.15 Catalina, and macOS 10.14 Mojave. Workaround for (some) printers working with the latest driver supports in the table below (see the latest driver, which supports the Samsung SCX-8128NX Printer).
- SCX-4725FN driver still running on the latest Mac version.
- Then connect the Samsung SCX-4725FN Printer with your Mac.
- After that, update the SCX-4725FN driver.
- Kept the Samsung driver installed and still works in your latest Mac version.
If you want to download the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver for Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-8128NX Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11||V1.20||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31.54||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Print and Scan (3rd-party app for macOS)||V4.0.5||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|