Do you need the printer with a monochrome laser for a small office? I tell you to know about The Samsung products are suitable for that. In this case, I recommended the ProXpress SL- M4020NX is easy to use and comfortable for you.
|Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020NX|
The Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020NX is able to high-speed printing of up to 40 pages per minute (ppm). Rendering Engine for Clean Page technology with higher-quality print output for clear images and sharp text. This printer has Hi-Speed USB for 2.0 and Ethernet with 10/100/1000 Base-TX interface, it's also supported by Mac OS X 10.5 to macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and macOS 11.00 (Big Sur).
You might also need: Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020NX Driver for Windows
What Key Features of Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020NX?
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 600MHz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- USB and Network
- Up to 42ppm Mono Print
- 6.5 Seconds First page
- SPL, PostScript3, PCL6, PCL5e,IBM ProPrinter, EPSON
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 4.3" Colour Touchscreen
Which Toner Cartridges Supported for Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020NX?
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ELS) - 0.8p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ELS) - 1.1p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203U Ultra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203U/ELS) - 1.3p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung 203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Samsung 203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ELS) - 2.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
What Versions Do You Need for Mac?
- macOS 11.00 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
How to Install Driver for Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020NX?For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page driver for Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
You might also need: Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020ND Driver for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ProXpress SL-M4020NX to Mac OS, you must click on the "download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
What Clue Do You Need If Driver Not Working with macOS Big Sur?
- Workaround for (some) printers working with Catalina
- install Catalina again
- install the printer
- then update to Big Sur
- Kept my Samsung driver installed and still works in Big Sur
|ProXpress SL-M4020NX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)/ macOS 11.00 (Big Sur)||V3.92||Download|
|ProXpress SL-M4020NX Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.09||Download|