One of the biggest advantages of the Samsung Xpress M2675F is its affordable price. Small businesses often have limited budgets, and this printer is priced to fit within those constraints. You won't have to break the bank to get a high-quality printer that can handle all of your printing needs. Plus, with its low cost per page, you'll save money on printing costs over time. It's a win-win for your business's bottom line.
|Samsung Xpress M2675F|
This Xpress Series is discontinued. It's replaced by HP Laserjet Pro M227fdn
This is a versatile machine that can handle all of your office needs. With its multiple functions, you won't need to purchase separate machines for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. This not only saves you money, but it also saves space in your office. Plus, with its fast printing speed and high-quality output, you can trust that your documents will look professional every time.
It's designed to help small businesses increase their productivity with its fast printing speed. With a printing speed of up to 26 pages per minute, you can quickly print out important documents and reports without wasting time waiting for the printer to finish. This means you can focus on other important tasks and keep your business running smoothly.
This Xpress Series is powered with energy efficiency in mind, making it a cost-effective choice for small businesses. The printer is ENERGY STAR certified, meaning it meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. This not only helps to reduce your carbon footprint, but also saves you money on electricity costs in the long run. With its energy-efficient design, the Samsung SL-M2675F is a smart investment for any small business looking to save on operating costs.
Also update: Samsung Xpress M2675F Driver for Windows
This is not only a great printer for small businesses because of its functionality, but also because of its ease of use and maintenance. Samsung Xpress M2675F printer comes with a user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions, making it simple for anyone in the office to operate. Additionally, the printer's toner cartridges are easy to replace, and the machine itself requires minimal maintenance, saving you time and hassle.
- Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Up to 4,800 x 600 dpi Print resolution
- Up to 26ppm Mono Print speed
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy resolution
- 33.6 kbps Fax
- As fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- 128MB RAM
- 600MHz Processor
- USB Connectivity
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Give a good impression with great print quality
- One Touch Print Screen
- High-resolution printing
- Enhance fine lines and small text
- No more halftone patterns
- Cut energy and supply consumption
- Print with more paper types for all kinds of uses
- Produce more types of documents with support for heavy media
- Helps you to work faster, be more flexible, and be more productive
- Cut costs with Separated Toner System
- Monitor and manage your printer easily
- Better for your budget and the planet
- Transmit faxes remotely from your smartphone devices
- Enjoy clearer text and more vivid images with edge enhancement
- Colorful scanning, Great copying, and clear
Samsung Xpress M2675F Toner Cartridges supported:
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) with 3.2p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) with 2.0p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D116L) with 1.1p per page up to 3,000 pages
Mac Versions Compatibility
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2675F Driver for Mac?
You need to download and open the Samsung Xpress M2675F driver, then select the Mac icon onscreen. Afterward, you can move on to selecting the mode of installation. Follow the steps below:
- Download the printer driver package, then open the folder where the driver has been saved. Double-click on the driver file.
- Check on the installation agreements following by clicking Next.
- Select USB and still click Next.
- Connect your current Samsung printer to the Mac via a USB cable. Select Next.
- The system will look for the software required for the installation. Select the software and driver to install. Click Next.
- If required, enter the password and select OK.
- Download and installation will commence. Click Finish and installation has been done.
- Test Print Test Page.
Also, update: Samsung Xpress M2825DW Driver on Mac
If you want to download the driver of the Samsung Xpress M2675F for Mac, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below ("Action" column). And please contact us with the contact form when you look for some problems or any broken links with this small business printer.
|Xpress M2675F Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac (macOS 13 Ventura/ macOS 12 Monterey)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2675F Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac (macOS 11 Big Sur)||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress M2675F Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac (macOS 10.15 Catalina)||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress M2675F Series Print Driver for Mac (macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6)||V1.07||Download|
|Xpress M2675F Series Scan Driver for Mac (macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6)||V2.31||Download|