In today's competitive business landscape, having a printer that can keep up with your demands while providing cost-effective solutions is essential. The Samsung SCX-5330N does just that, making it a noteworthy choice for businesses looking to enhance their printing capabilities and overall productivity.
The Samsung Printer is a trusted and functional workhorse made to meet the printing requirements of small to medium-sized services. Its outstanding performance, multifunctionality, high-grade output, and cost-saving attributes make it an important addition to any workplace atmosphere. Moreover, its focus on safety and security and simplicity of upkeep contribute to its allure.
The Samsung SCX-5330N Laser Multifunction Printer is a reliable and versatile workhorse designed to meet the printing needs of small to medium-sized businesses. Its impressive performance, multifunctionality, high-quality output, and cost-saving features make it a valuable addition to any office environment. Moreover, its emphasis on security and ease of maintenance adds to its appeal.
The features economical toner usage, helping businesses keep their printing costs in check. The toner-saving mode is a handy feature that reduces toner consumption while still maintaining acceptable print quality. Additionally, the high-yield toner cartridges available for this printer mean fewer cartridge replacements and less downtime. Maintaining the SCX Printer Series is hassle-free, thanks to its user-friendly design. Toner replacement and routine maintenance tasks can be easily performed by your office staff, reducing the need for costly service calls.
Also, need: Samsung SCX-5330N Driver Download for Windows
The SCX-5330N comes equipped with automatic duplex printing, which can significantly reduce paper waste and lower printing costs. With this feature, you can effortlessly print double-sided documents, making it an eco-friendly choice for environmentally-conscious businesses. Data security is paramount in any business setting. Samsung understands this concern and has incorporated robust security features into the printer. It offers password protection, secure printing, and network security protocols to safeguard your sensitive information from unauthorized access.
- Laser Beam Printing Technology
- Ethernet and USB 2.0
- Internal Memory 64MB/ 320MB Max.
- Printing/optical scanning resolution 600 x 1,200 dpi
- Maximum scan resolution 4,800 x 4,800 dpi
- Maximum copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Print/scan/copy speed up to 28 ppm
- Maximum duty cycle up to 25000 pages per month
Benefits of Samsung SCX-5330N
- The full industry standard of 550 pages saves restocking and maintenance time
- Status Pop-up that covers all your troubleshooting needs in one easy-to-read panel
- It can print and copy text and images at a remarkable speed
- Remote configuration and status monitoring across the LAN make for highly responsive IT management
- Web-based management tool for configuring service
- Scan to Network feature is extremely useful
Samsung laser printer ink cartridges
- SCX-5530FN series multi-function printer/fax/copier - Black Toner Cartridge (4,000 Yield)
- SCX-5530FN series multi-function printer/fax/copier - Black Toner Cartridge - High Yield (8,000 Yield)
Mac OS Version Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install the Samsung SCX-5330N printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover support for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung SCX-5330N printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the Samsung Printer Driver Download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the printer to your computer. Use the USB cable to check if your computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung printer should be readily accessible by now.
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files in the folders of Samsung SCX-5330N Driver for Mac. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
You might also need: Samsung SCX 4828FN Driver Download for Mac
How to Set up Samsung SCX-5330N Wireless printing via USB
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung SCX-5330N printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup by running the Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to start the setup.
- Select the wireless method to set up. For initial setup with a printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', and click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung printer to your Mac computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your printer.
How to Install Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for the Samsung SCX-5330N laser multifunction printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung printer driver for Windows 10/ 11 or later
- After that, open the folder where located of the download file is and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporarily disabled.
- You need to open the terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with the extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-5330N Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-5330N
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-5330N printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung SCX-5330N Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Install macOS 10.15 Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 Big Sur
- Kept the Samsung SCX 5330N driver installed and still works in macOS 11 Big Sur
How to Install Samsung SCX-5330N Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung printer driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to your Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey
- Kept the Samsung SCX 5330N driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
How to Install Samsung SCX-5330N Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
Please try the method below after you have done the above steps!
- Make sure your Samsung SCX-5330N driver is currently on macOS 12 (Monterey)
- Connect your printer machine to your own Macbook
- Then update the Samsung Printer Driver to macOS 13 Ventura
- Kept the driver installed, and your own SCX-5330N printer works pretty good on macOS 13 (Ventura)
Also update: Samsung SCX-5635FN Driver Download for Mac
How to Install Samsung SCX-5330N Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
Please try the method below after you have done the above steps!
- Make sure your Samsung SCX-5330N driver is currently on macOS 13 (Ventura)
- Connect your printer machine to your own Macbook
- Then update the Samsung Printer Driver to macOS 14 Sonoma
- Kept the driver installed, and your own SCX-5330N printer works pretty good on macOS 14 (Sonoma)
If you want to Samsung printer driver for Mac OS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-5330N Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-5330N Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 14/ 13/ 12/ 11/ 10.15/ 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-5330N Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.7||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-5330N Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5||V2.00||Download|
|SCX-5330N Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.5||V2.00||Download|
|SCX-5330N Series Print and Scan 3rd-party macOS app||V4.0.5||Download|
|SCX-5330N Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|SCX-5330N Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|