As described on Samsung's official website, Samsung CLX-9301NA is a Laser Multifunction Printer powered by a 1,000 MHz dual-core processor with integrated 1,024 MB RAM and 320 GB internal storage capacity. Its ability to handle printing faster for time to the first page is less than 9 seconds (black, normal) and 11.5 seconds (color, normal).
The printer also supports automatic duplex printing, allowing you to print on both sides of the paper. This not only saves paper but also contributes to eco-friendly office practices. Its versatile paper handling makes it suitable for a wide range of printing tasks. The printer accommodates a variety of paper sizes and types, including envelopes, glossy paper, and legal-sized documents.
The Samsung CLX-9301NA Laser Multifunction Printer device offers multiple scanning options, including scan-to-email, scan-to-USB, and scan-to-network. These features streamline the process of digitizing and distributing documents within your organization. This Samsung Printer can copy both sides of an ID card onto a single sheet, simplifying administrative tasks. That feature is particularly handy for businesses dealing with identity documents.
Also update: Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver Download for Windows
- Print, Scan, and Copy
- Network and USB interfaces
- 320 GB internal storage
- 1,024 MB of RAM
- 1,000 MHz processor frequency
- Less than 34 seconds of Warm-up time
- Less than 11.5 seconds time to the first print page (color and normal)
- Less than 9 seconds time to the first print page (black and normal)
- Up to 30 ppm print speed (color, black, normal, and A4/ US Letter)
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Less than 8 seconds time to first copy (color and normal)
- Less than 6.9 seconds time to first copy (black and normal)
- Up to 30 cpm copy speed (color, black, normal, and A4/ US Letter)
- 600 x 600 dpi maximum copy resolution
- Up to 45 ppm scan speed (color and black)
- 4,800 x 4,800 dpi maximum scan resolution
- Scan to E-mail/ FTP/ USB
- PCL 5c/ PCL 6/ PDF 1.7/ PostScript 3
- 7-inch LCD (display diagonal)
Benefits of Samsung CLX-9301NA
- Its slim and simple design allows the Samsung CLX-9301NA to deliver big results
- Integrate into your existing workflows with the eXtensible Open Architecture (XOA) platform
- Don't have to sacrifice more space for additional features
- Fast printing, scanning, and copying due to its dual-core processor
- Twice the power delivers more performance
- Get bright and vivid colors with Samsung’s polymerized toner and ReCP technology
Samsung CLX-9301NA Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 809 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack (Full sets of toner cartridges) with 0.4p per page up to 20,000 pages (black) and 15,000 pages (color)
- Samsung C809 Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C809S/ELS) with 0.6p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung M809 Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M809S) with 0.6p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung Y809 Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y809S/ELS) with 0.6p per page up to 15,000 pages
- Samsung K809 Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K809S) with 0.1p per page up to 20,000 pages
Maintenance Items of Samsung CLX-9301NA
- Samsung R809 Imaging Unit (CLT-R809/ SEE) with 0.1p per page up to 50,000 pages
- Samsung W809 Waste Toner Container (CLT-W809/ SEE) with 0.0p per page up to 50,000 pages
- Samsung JC91-01063A Fuser Unit
Mac OS Versions Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also, need: Samsung CLX-9350ND Driver Download for Mac
How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for Mac?
- Scroll down to download the Samsung CLX-9301NA driver in the table.
- Run and install the driver.
- Go to System Preferences, click Printers and Scanners, and click "+" to add Printer.
- Please test print and go to the following menu to enter your username and password. The username should be your company name followed by – and your first name i.e. "company-jack". If you don’t know, please see your Hub Manager.
- Save the settings, you don’t have to enter username and password next time.
- Please go to the Samsung CLX-9301NA printer and tap with your access card.
How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for macOS 10.14 Mojave?
Workaround for (some) printers working with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Install the Samsung CLX-9301NA driver for macOS 10.13 High Sierra again.
- Connect the printer to your Apple Computer (running macOS 10.14 Mojave) by using USB.
- After that, update the Samsung printer driver to macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Kept the printer driver installed and still works in macOS 10.14 Mojave.
How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Download the CLX-9301NA driver available for the Samsung CLX-9301NA printer in the table below.
- After that, open the folder where located of the printer driver download file is, then Click to open the driver.
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporarily disabled.
- You need to open the terminal from the spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the Samsung printer driver with the extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver with the following folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the driver has been installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer by clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLX-9301NA
- Make sure to select the specific printer driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLX-9301NA printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
Follow this instruction after the step above has finished.
- Workaround for Samsung CLX-9301NA working with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Install the Samsung CLX-9301NA printer with your Apple Computer (iMac, Macbook).
- Then update the Samsung printer driver to macOS 11 Big Sur.
- After that, the Samsung printer still works correctly on macOS 11 Big Sur.
How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
We recommend you follow these steps after the instructions above have been done.
- Make sure your Samsung CLX-9301NA printer still working on macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Please update the Samsung CLX-9301NA driver on macOS 12 Monterey.
- It still works correctly on macOS 12 Monterey after the driver has been updated.
How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
Please follow the instructions above (How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?) before following the steps below.
- Samsung CLX-9301NA driver still running on macOS 12 Monterey.
- Connect the printer to the Apple Computer (macOS 13 Ventura).
- After that, just update the Samsung printer driver to the macOS 12 Monterey.
- The CLX-9301NA printer driver is installed and works correctly for macOS 12 Monterey.
How do I Install Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
Follow these steps on your macOS 14 Sonoma. Don't miss the instructions above before this.
- Samsung CLX-9301NA driver workaround on macOS 13 Ventura.
- Just plug a USB cable to connect the Samsung CLX-9301NA printer with your macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Please update the Samsung CLX-9301NA driver.
- Kept the Samsung CLX-9301NA driver installed and still works in macOS 14 Sonoma.
You might need: Samsung CLX-9251NA Driver Download for Mac
How do I Uninstall or Remove Samsung CLX-9301NA Driver for Mac?
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files into the folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download the Samsung CLX-9301NA driver for Mac, scroll down to the table below. After that, you need to click on the "Download" links, the download still runs and wait until done. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-9301NA Series Print Driver for macOS 10.13 High Sierra/ macOS 10.12 Sierra/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks||V1.27||Download|
|CLX-9301NA Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.13 High Sierra/ macOS 10.12 Sierra/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/ Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard||V2.31.54||Download|
|CLX-9301NA Series Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLX-9301NA Series Print and Scan (3rd-party app for macOS)||V4.0.5||Download|
|CLX-9301NA Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||-||View|