The Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX is a Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP) that combines several essential office functions into a single, efficient device. Designed for workgroups and businesses with diverse document management needs, this Samsung Printer stands out as a versatile and high-performance solution.
|Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX|
This Samsung MultiXpress Printer is known for its rapid printing capabilities. It can produce a high volume of 40 ppm, making it an excellent choice for businesses and workgroups with demanding print requirements. The printer machine ensures that the printed output is of exceptional quality, with a 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution. This is crucial for generating professional documents, reports, and marketing materials.
The Samsung MultiXpress K7400LX is not just a proficient printer. It excels in copying as well, ensuring that duplication needs are met with speed and efficiency. Resolution of Copy or Scan function 600 x 600 dpi, guaranteeing that the copied or scanned documents maintain the same quality as the originals. The maximum scan resolution is 4,800 x 4,800 dpi, which means anything you scan has high-quality results.
Integrates modern features like fax-to-email and fax-to-PC, bridging the gap between traditional faxing and digital document management practices. Recognizing the continued relevance of faxing in certain industries, the Samsung SL-K7400LX supports high-speed fax transmission and reception, ensuring that faxes are processed promptly.
You might like: Samsung MultiXpress K7400LX Driver for Windows
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Up to 40ppm Mono Print
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- As fast as 8.4 Seconds First page
- PCL5/6 & Postscript 3
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 1.5GHz Processor
- 4GB/ 6GB RAM
- 320GB HDD
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- Multipurpose Tray + 4 Cassettes: 2,180 Sheets
- 10.1-inch LCD Touch Screen (diagonal)
- Leverage a powerful quad-core CPU
- Experience fast dual-scanning
- Technology that ensures crisp and clear results
- Do more with productivity-boosting features
- Enhance productivity with variable options
- Simply tap to print, copy, scan, or fax documents from any NFC-supported
- Securely with a PIN code on the panel and provides a great level of security
Toner Cartridges and Maintenance Items
- Samsung K706 Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-K706S/ELS) with 0.2p per page up to 45,000 pages
- Samsung W706 Waste Toner Container (MLT-W706/SEE) with 0.0p per page up to 300,000 pages
Mac Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Also update: Samsung MultiXpress K7500LX Driver for Mac
Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX WiFi Setup via USB for Mac?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup by running the Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to start the setup.
- Select the wireless method to set up. For the initial setup with this Samsung Printer not connected to the network, select "Using a USB cable option", and click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX printer to your Mac computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung MultiXpress Laser Multifunction Printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX printer.
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX printer driver on a computer running on Mac Operating System properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac currently running on your Apple computer device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover support for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX printer should be readily accessible by now.
How to Uninstall Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX Driver for Mac?
- End all processes of Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX Driver.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX Driver.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Also, need: Samsung MultiXpress SL-X7600LX Driver for Mac
If you want to download the Samsung MultiXpress SL-K7400LX driver for Mac, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|MultiXpress SL-X7400LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 13 (Ventura)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V1.31.06||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X7400LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)||V1.31||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X7400LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V1.30||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X7400LX Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)||V1.29||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X7400LX Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14 (Mojave)/ macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)/ macOS 10.12 (Sierra)/ Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)/ Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/ Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/ Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)/ Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)||V2.31.62||Download|