As described by Samsung's official printer, the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX is a Smart Multifunction Printer. It is powered by 4096 MB of RAM with 1 GHz processor frequency. With print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi can print for black, normal quality, and A4/US Letter up to 30 ppm of print speed.
|Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX|
This Samsung MultiXpress comes with Ethernet, USB, and Wireless LAN (optional). It allows you to access wherever you are in the office area to enable authorized users to tap and print to a Samsung Multifunction Printer from their smartphone devices.
The SMART MultiXpress X4300LX printers are equipped with Dual-Scan ADF technology, it offers enabling them to deliver ultra-high, best-in-class scanning speeds. These workhorse multifunction printers can scan up to 1,204 double-sided ipm for mono, up to 80 single-sided images per minute (ipm), and up to 100 double-sided ipm for color.
In a world where productivity and efficiency are crucial for success, the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX stands out as a powerhouse in office printing. With its speed, print quality, user-friendly interface, advanced scanning capabilities, mobile and cloud connectivity, and eco-friendly design, it's clear that the multifunction printer is designed to meet the needs of modern workplaces. Elevate your business place productivity and embrace the future of office technology with this Samsung Printer a game-changer in the world of multifunction printers.
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax (optional)
- Ethernet/ USB/ Wireless LAN (optional)
- ENERGY STAR Sustainability certificate
- Duplex Built-in
- Internal storage capacity 320 GB
- Internal memory up to 4096 MB
- 1 GHz processor frequency
- Scan speed up to 80 ppm (black and color)
- Scan resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Print speed up to 30 ppm in A4/ Letter
- Print speed up to 16 ppm in A3
- Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Create the printing environment that suits your needs with customized
- Manage your printing needs from a Samsung mobile device
- Work smarter using the latest in intelligent touch features
- Do more with productivity-boosting features
- Downtime, less worry of failure, and security risk
- Work fast and wait for less to scan at ultra-high rates
- Faster print processing with zero fuss
- Select from a range of options to create a tailor-made MFP
- Go beyond your work capabilities with print innovation
- Configurable devices for optimized performance
- Samsung K808S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K808S/ELS) with 0.1p per page up to 23,000 pages
- Samsung C808S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C808S/ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 20,000 pages
- Samsung M808S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M808S/ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 20,000 pages
- Samsung Y808S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y808S/ELS) with 0.5p per page up to 20,000 pages
- Samsung 808 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack with 0.4p per page up to 23,000 pages (black) and 20,000 pages (colour)
Mac OS Versions Compatibility
- macOS 14 (Sonoma)
- macOS 13 (Ventura)
- macOS 12 (Monterey)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
How to Install Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover support for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Driver Uninstallation Method
End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files or folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
Also update: Samsung MultiXpress SCX-8811CO Driver for Mac
Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Driver Installation for macOS 14 Sonoma
Workaround for (some) printers working with macOS 13 Ventura. Follow the steps below:
- Install macOS 13 Ventura again
- Install the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX printer
- Then update to macOS 14 Sonoma
- Kept the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX driver installed and still works in macOS 14 Sonoma
If you want to download the Samsung MultiXpress SL-X4300LX driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 13 (Ventura)/ macOS 12 (Monterey)||V1.30.06||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)||V1.30.01||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V1.28||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6||V1.26||Download|
|MultiXpress SL-X4300LX Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6||V2.31.62||Download|