Samsung CLP-310 Driver Download for Windows - As one of the best printer producers in the world, Samsung understands the urgency of having a good personal printer. Thus, they launched Samsung CLP-310 to answer the challenge. Using a color laser as its printing technology, this machine offers a great performance for a printer in its class. It uses approximately 350 watts during operation and 10 watts during standby mode. While it is pretty high, the power consumption is still suitable for personal and small office use. For connectivity, it is equipped with a USB port only.
The first printout time for Samsung CLP-310 is quite fast, with 14 seconds in total. This machine is able to handle up to 150 sheets, which is good enough for personal use. Several media types supported by this machine include transparencies, labels, envelopes, and cards. The printing speeds are standard but good enough for personal use, with 4 pages per minute for color printing and 16 pages per minute for mono printing.
Samsung CLP-310 is a good choice for Windows users as it is compatible with Windows version XP or above. The sound emission of this printer is good enough even for late-night use, with only a 45 dB noise level.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-310N Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLP-310 Operating System Compatibility?
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310?
Samsung CLP-310 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-310 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung CLP-310 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-310 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310?
Samsung CLP-310 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, and the Samsung CLP-310 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-310 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-310 and click “Uninstall/Change”. Furthermore, instructions will show pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-310, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)/ 7 (64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit)/ Vista (64-bit)/ XP (32-bit)/ XP 64-Bit Edition||V3.04||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 7 (32-bit)/ 7 (64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit)/ Vista (64-bit)/ XP (32-bit)/ XP 64-Bit Edition||V3.04||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|