To keep up with the increasing demands of the personal printer, Samsung released Samsung CLP-310N. The printing method used by this printer is the color laser. The first printout time of this machine is slightly slower than its competitors, with 26 seconds. The maximum printing speeds are good enough to accommodate personal use, with 16 pages per minute for mono printing and 4 pages per minute for color printing. Its maximum resolution is slightly better than most laser printers on the market, with 2499 x 600 dpi.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung CLP-310N is very remarkable for a personal printer on its class, with 20,000 pages per month. You do not have to worry about printing a lot of works with this printer. The total media capacity also suits its function as a personal printer, with 150 sheets in total. It comes with a USB port, which enables only one computer to access this printer at one time.
The sound emissions produced by Samsung CLP-310N are notable quiet for a laser printer, with only a 45 dB noise level. It is compatible with Windows operating system, from version 2000 and up. The design is pretty lightweight, with 14 kg in weight.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Windows
What The Toner Cartridges of Samsung CLP-310N Supported?
Full sets of toner cartridges
- Samsung P4092C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge - 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colors)
- Samsung P4092C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colors)
Black toner cartridges
- Samsung P4092B Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P4092B/ ELS) - 1.2p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Samsung K4092S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K4092S/ ELS) - 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Samsung P4092B Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P4092B/ ELS) - 2.3p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Samsung K4092S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K4092S/ ELS) - 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
Cyan toner cartridges
- Samsung C4092S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C4092S/ ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung C4092S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C4092S/ ELS) - 4.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
Magenta toner cartridges
- Samsung M4092S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M4092S/ ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung M4092S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M4092S/ ELS) - 4.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
Yellow toner cartridges
- Samsung Y4092S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4092S/ ELS) - 2.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung Y4092S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y4092S/ ELS) - 4.4p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLP-310N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310N?
Samsung CLP-310N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-310N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung CLP-310N driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the steps above the Samsung CLP-310N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310N?
Samsung CLP-310N Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLP-310N driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-310N driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-310N and click “Uninstall/Change”. Furthermore, instructions will show pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-310N, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please chat with our experts by using the live chat at the bottom of the screen (circle) that we have provided.
|CLP-310N Series Universal Print Driver Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04/28.4 MB||Download|
|CLP-310N Series Print Driver (No installer) Windows 7 x86/ 7 x64/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista x86/ Vista x64/ XP x86/ XP 64-Bit Edition||V3.04/ 9.8 MB||Download|