Maximum Printing Capacity on Samsung CLP-770ND
If you are thinking about getting a printer with the amazing printing capacity, Samsung CLP-770ND will be the one that you need. This printer is meant for the Windows operating system so that the installation and setup of this printer on the Windows operating system are considered as something easy to do.
You need to know that this printer deserves the title of a printer with the amazing printing capacity. That is because this printer has the maximum duty cycle that reaches 120,000 pages in a month. Considering that number alone, this printer will surely be able to give you the average maximum output of 4,000 pages daily. That is one reason why this Samsung CLP-770ND has that kind of title.
For your consideration, that number is the maximum printing capacity that you can get from this printer. That means the average recommended printing of this printer is lower than that number. However, you will not need to worry about the recommended printing capacity of this printer is still ranging around 60,000 pages. In short, the Samsung CLP-770ND will not have a problem at all even if you have to print 2,000 pages in a day. This printer is strong enough to handle that.
Also updated: Samsung CLP-770ND Driver for Mac
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 9600 x 9600 dpi Print
- USB and Network
- 10 Seconds First page
- Up to 32ppm Colour Print
- Up to 32ppm Mono Print
- PostScipt 3, PCL5c, PCL 6, PDF 1.4
- 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 800MHz Processor
- 256MB (768MB) RAM
Samsung CLP-770ND Toner Cartridges
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung 609 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-K6092S / C6092S / M6092S / Y6092S) with 1.3p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine 3 Colour Samsung 609 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-C6092S / M6092S / Y6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung K609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K6092S) with 1.0p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
Samsung CLP-770ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-770ND:
Samsung CLP-770ND Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLP-770ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung CLP-770ND driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-770ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-770ND:
Samsung CLP-770ND Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLP-770ND driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLP-770ND driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLP-770ND and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-770ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-770ND Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016/ 2016 R2||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-770ND Series Print Driver Mono (No Installer) Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2003 64-bit Edition/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012||V3.10||Download|
|CLP-770ND Series Scan Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2003 64-bit Edition/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012||V3.10||Download|