Samsung CLP-770ND, A Smart, Color, and Laser Printer
If you are looking for a printer that can be used for managing the color documents, you can use the CLP-770ND printer series. This printer uses laser technology as its print engine. The print speed of this printer is 33 ppm. The compatible types of paper for this Samsung printer are plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, cotton paper, labels, thick paper, envelopes, and transparencies. The print resolution is up to 9600 x 600 dpi.
|Samsung CLP-770ND Printer|
The physical dimension of this printer is 18.9” x 18.3” x 17.5”. The weight of the printer is 63.05 lbs. The compatible Mac version as its OS is Apple MacOS X 10.3 - 10.5.
Also related: Samsung CLP-770ND Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features of Samsung CLP-770ND
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 9600 x 9600 dpi Print
- USB and Network
- 10 Seconds First page
- Up to 32ppm Colour Print
- Up to 32ppm Mono Print
- postscript 3, PCL5c, PCL 6, PDF 1.4
- 500 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 800MHz Processor
- 256MB (768MB) RAM
Toner Cartridges of Samsung CLP-770ND
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung 609 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-K6092S / C6092S / M6092S / Y6092S) with 1.3p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine 3 Colour Samsung 609 Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-C6092S / M6092S / Y6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung K609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-K6092S) with 1.0p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Cyan Samsung C609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-C6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Magenta Samsung M609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-M6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
- Genuine Yellow Samsung Y609 Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y6092S) with 1.4p per page up to 7,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung CLP-770ND Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung CLP-770ND printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung CLP-770ND printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung CLP-770ND printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung CLP-770ND printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung CLP-770ND Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung CLP-770ND printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open the wireless setup with the running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung CLP-770ND printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung CLP-770ND printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung CLP-770ND printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung CLP-770ND printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLP-770ND printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung CLP-770ND printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-770ND Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-770ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-770ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also like: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung CLP-770ND Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung CLP-770ND driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
If you want to download the Samsung CLP-770ND driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-770ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14 / macOS 10.15||V5.00||Download|
|CLP-770ND Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V2.01||Download|
|CLP-770ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLP-770ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|CLP-770ND Series Manual Print Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|