Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Download for Windows - Working with a computer which runs Windows operating system lets you get so many benefits and your jobs become easier. For your business communication, we have Samsung printer which is perfect for your Windows computer, the Samsung CLX-2160. And, this printer is Windows operating system friendly so it will work at its best for you.
The CLX-2160 is specially designed for small office or home office. You can do multifunction document jobs like scanning, printing, as well as copying. The color laser technology is used for giving your great quality for color prints. Meanwhile, the print resolution of this printer is amazing with 2400 x 600 dpi. It will produce high-level details for your prints. The print speed of the Samsung CLX-2160 is fast. You can get 4 color pages per minute and 16 mono pages per minute. The first page out time is as fast as 18 seconds.
Moreover, as the color laser printer, this printer also brings PictBridge technology which will work well on your Windows computer. This feature lets you do direct printing from your smart devices. For secure and stable connection, your computer can only connect to the Samsung CLX-2160 through a wired connectivity using USB 2.0.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-2160 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160:
Samsung CLX-2160 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLX-2160 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung CLX-2160 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLX-2160 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160:
Samsung CLX-2160 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLX-2160 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLX-2160 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2160 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLX-2160, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-2160 Series Print Driver Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit/ 64-bit), Server (2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business)||V3.04||Download|
|CLX-2160 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit), 8.1 (32-bit/ 64-bit), 8 (32-bit/ 64-bit), 7 (32-bit/ 64-bit), XP (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V2.50||Download|