Color Laser Multifunction Printer for Loyal Windows Users
Working with a computer that runs Windows operating system lets you get so many benefits and your jobs become easier. For your business communication, we have a Samsung printer that is perfect for your Windows computer, the Samsung CLX-2160. And, this printer is Windows operating system friendly so it will work at its best for you.
The CLX-2160 is specially designed for a small office or home office. You can do multifunction document jobs like scanning, printing, as well as copying. The color laser technology is used for giving your great quality color prints. Meanwhile, the print resolution of this printer is amazing with 2400 x 600 dpi. It will produce high-level details for your prints. The print speed of the Samsung CLX-2160 is fast. You can get 4 color pages per minute and 16 mono pages per minute. The first page out time is as fast as 18 seconds.
Moreover, as the color laser printer, this printer also brings PictBridge technology which will work well on your Windows computer. This feature lets you do direct printing from your smart devices. For a secure and stable connection, your computer can only connect to the Samsung CLX-2160 through wired connectivity using USB 2.0.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung CLX-2160 Features
- Printer/ Copier/ Scanner
- 128 MB of RAM
- USB 2.0
- Max Copying/ Printing Speed B/W 16 ppm
- Max Copying/ Printing Speed Color 4 ppm
- Max Printing Resolution. Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (mono)/ up to 2400 x 600 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed. Up to 16 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color)
- Printer Drivers/ Emulations. SPLC
Samsung CLX-2160 Advantages
- Enable personal colour laser printing, copying, and scanning
- Create professional documents with advanced copying features
- Cut energy use and reduce costs with Power Save mode
- Reduce downtime with quick toner change and simple jam recovery
- Facilitate workgroup printing by connecting to the network
- 50% Smaller than competing models, saving valuable desk space
Samsung CLX-2160 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung CLP-P300C Toner Cartridge Multipack B/C/M/Y (Replaces CLP-P300C/ELS Laser Printer Rainbow Kit) with 2.1p per page up to 1,000 pages until 2,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner (Replaces CLP-K300A/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.4p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner (Replaces CLP-C300A/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner (Replaces CLP-M300A/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner (Replaces CLP-Y300A/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLX-2160 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160
Samsung CLX-2160 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLX-2160 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung CLX-2160 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLX-2160 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160
Samsung CLX-2160 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLX-2160 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLX-2160 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2160 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLX-2160, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact us by using contact form and we'll respond immediately.
|CLX-2160 Series Universal Print and Scan Driver Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|CLX-2160 Series Print Driver Mono for Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.04||Download|