Samsung CLX-2160N Driver Download for Windows - Looking for a printer that can work properly on your Windows computer may be difficult. We have picked the best Windows printer on the market for you. The Samsung CLX-2160N is specifically designed for Windows users. You can operate this printer on your Windows computer well and the installation is easy.
In addition, Samsung has geared up this device with a lot of useful features. Giving you powerful print performance without a hassle, this printer comes with 128 MB RAM. The Samsung CLX-2160N also brings PictBridge function. The PictBridge function helps to directly print your images from your smartphones. Besides, Samsung also only includes one interface connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. And, it will work smoothly and be stable on your Windows computer. You can also connect your computer through network connectivity using Ethernet.
This printer comes with three functions in one machine including a printer, scanner, as well as a copier. And, the print performance will amaze you! You can get at least 4 color prints per minuter and 17 monochrome prints per minute. You will spend less time waiting because of only 18 seconds to wait for the first page out. The Samsung CLX-2160N also delivers brilliant quality for color prints with 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution.
You might also need: Samsung CLX-2160 Driver for Windows
Samsung CLX-2160N Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- Monochrome speed 16 ppm
- Color speed 4 ppm
- Maximum Resolution 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Memory 128 MB
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- Operating Power Consumtion 350W
- Standby Power Consumtion 30W
Samsung CLX-2160N Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack with 1.8p per page up to 2,000 pages for black and 1,000 pages for color
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/SEE) with 0.6p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/SEE) with 1.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/SEE) with 1.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge CLP-Y300A/SEE) with 1.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLX-2160N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160N?
For your Samsung CLX-2160N printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Microsoft Windows OS:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLX-2160N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung CLX-2160N driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLX-2160N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160N?
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLX-2160N driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLX-2160N driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2160N and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLX-2160N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-2160N Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|CLX-2160N Series Print Driver Mono for Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.04||Download|
|CLX-2160N Series Universal Scan Driver Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V1.02||Download|