When it comes to a small office printer, you should consider how does the printer work on your computer? The Samsung CLX-2160X is the multifunction printer for small office or home office (SOHO) which is Windows user friendly. In fact, Samsung sets this printer to work properly on your Windows computer. Delivering unbeatable print performance makes this printer is the best choice for your business.
The print performance will let you get unexpected print quality without sacrificing print speed. The Samsung CLX-2160X can print up to 17 black pages per minute and 4 color pages per minute. The first page out time is in your hand only in 18 seconds so it will not waste your valuable time. Meanwhile, the print quality makes your document prints get a professional-looking. The print resolution quality is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
As a multifunction printer, you can do multitasking jobs like scanning, printing, as well as copying. There are two connectivity options with USB 2.0 and Ethernet. The Windows users will operate this printer through the screen smoothly because it supports Windows operating system. The Samsung CLX-2169X also lets you do direct printing from your smart devices including your Windows phone!
You might also need: Samsung CLX-2160N Driver for Windows
Samsung CLX-2160X Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- Memory 128 MB
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- Maximum Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi
- Monochrome speed 16 ppm
- Color speed 4 ppm
- Operating Power Consumtion 350W
- Standby Power Consumtion 30W
Toner Cartridges of Samsung CLX-2160X
- Compatible Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack with 1.8p per page up to 2,000 pages for black and 1,000 pages for color
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/SEE) with 0.6p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge CLP-Y300A/SEE) with 1.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/SEE) with 1.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/SEE) with 1.2p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLX-2160X Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160X?
Samsung CLX-2160X Manual Installation Guide:
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the Samsung CLX-2160X printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung CLX-2160X driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung CLX-2160X driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLX-2160X printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLX-2160X?
Samsung CLX-2160X Manual Uninstallation Guide:
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung CLX-2160X driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung CLX-2160X driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung CLX-2160X and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
If you need to download a driver or software for Samsung CLX-2160X, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLX-2160X Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|CLX-2160X Series Print Driver Mono for Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.04||Download|
|CLX-2160X Series Universal Scan Driver Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V1.02||Download|