Created for Productive Print Jobs
Samsung, as one of the best manufacturers of the printer, understands the tendency of increasing needs in a personal printer. Thus, they launched Samsung ML-1500 to keep up with this condition. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is exceptional for a personal printer, with 15,000 pages per month. Several operating systems supported by this printer include Windows (11, 10, 8, 7, or XP). The printer uses a mono laser as its printing technology. The media feeder capacity of this printer is quite exceptional, with 1250 sheets in total.
The size of Samsung ML-1500 is quite compact for a laser printer, with 15.43 lbs. in weight and 14.6 x 13.9 x 7.7 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. An additional room is not needed to store this machine. The maximum resolution of this printer is pretty standard with 600 x 600 dpi. The printing speed of this machine is fast enough, at 14 pages per minute.
For connectivity, Samsung ML-1500 is equipped with a USB port to connect the printer to a computer. Some of the supported media types include postal card paper, plain paper, labels, and transparencies. The sound emission of this printer is not too loud nor too quiet, with a 50 dB noise level.
Samsung ML-1500 toner cartridge supported with Samsung ML-1710D3 black (ML-1710D3-SEE). It offers 3,000 pages of 1.1p per page, you don't need to spend a lot to get the best Samsung laser toner cartridge.
Related post: Samsung ML-1500 Driver Download for Mac
Samsung ML-1500 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1500?
Samsung ML-1500 Manual Installation Guide:
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1500 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until Samsung ML-1500 driver file is extracted. After the extraction has been completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the steps above, Samsung ML-1500 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1500?
Samsung ML-1500 Manual Uninstallation Guide:
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1500 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1500 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1500 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1210 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1500, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1500 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.03||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V1.04||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Universal Print Driver 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.50||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver GDI Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ 2008/ 2003/ 2000||V3.01||Download|