Samsung ML-1520: Compact Design for a Personal Printer
Are you working in a small office and currently seeking a suitable printer for your daily printing needs? If the answer is yes, then Samsung ML-1520 is a recommended product to purchase. This machine is compatible with Windows. It comes with a USB as its interface, which is suitable for its function as a personal printer. The standard paper feed of this printer is quite good for a printer in its class, with 250 sheets in total. It is able to print on various media types, such as plain paper, photo paper, labels, and transparencies.
Samsung ML-1520 has a compact size, with only 7 kg in weight, and 355 x 348 x 193 mm in depth, width, and height respectively. It doesn’t require too much space in your room. Every month, it is able to print up to 15,000 pages, which is surely a piece of great news for people with a lot of print jobs. The printing technology used by this printer is mono laser technology.
For the maximum resolution, Samsung ML-1520 is similar to another laser printer in the same price range, with 600 x 600 dpi. Launched by Samsung, one of the top companies producing electronic devices, this machine offers a great performance for a personal printer.
Also, update: Samsung ML-1520 Driver Download for Mac
- USB Connection
- Print Resolution 600x600 DPI
- Paper Size A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Black and White
- Laser Printing Technology
- Print Speed 14 PPM of Black
- Duty Cycle 15000 Pages per month
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-1520D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung ML-1520D3/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.6p per page 3,200 pages
- Compatible Samsung ML 1520 toner cartridge - black. D560RA with 1.1p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Toner for Samsung ML-1710D3 Black (3,000 Page Yield)
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Samsung ML-1520 Driver?
Samsung ML-1520 Manual Installation Guide:
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1520 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-1520 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-1520 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-1520 Driver?
Samsung ML-1520 Manual Uninstallation Guide:
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1520 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1520 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1520 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1500 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1520, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1520 Series Universal Print Driver 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Series Print Driver Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V1.04||Download|
|ML-1520 Series Universal Print Driver 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.50||Download|
|ML-1520 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Series Print Driver GDI Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ 2008/ 2003/ 2000||V3.01||Download|