Samsung ML-1510: Suitable for Personal Use
If you are currently looking for a printer that is able to support your daily activities, then Samsung ML-1510 can be the answer you are looking for. It can print up to 15,000 pages in a month, ensuring its durability to heavy-duty print jobs at home. Its maximum resolution is quite standard, with 600 x 600 dpi. The power consumption of this printer is quite high due to its laser technology, with 280 watts during operation and 10 watts during standby mode.
The design of Samsung ML-1510 is pretty compact for a printer in its class, with 14.6 x 13.9 x 7.7 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 15.43 in weight. This machine is compatible with Windows operating system. The interface for this printer is a serial USB. It uses a mono laser as its printing technology.
Samsung ML-1510 supports various media types, including transparencies, labels, postal card paper, and plain paper. It can handle up to 250 sheets of media capacity, which is good enough for a personal printer. Released by Samsung, one of the biggest electronic device manufacturers in the world, this machine offers great speeds, with 15 pages per minute for Letter A paper, and 14 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
Related you need: Samsung ML-1510 Driver Download for Mac
Samsung ML-1510 Key Features
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 68 Mhz processor
- 2 MB of RAM
- A4-page output of 14 pages
- Save 40% with toner saving mode
- 280 Watt for Power Consumption
- The Speed Up to 14 ppm - B/W - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- The Speed Up to 15 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
Samsung ML-1510 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung ML-1710D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-1710D3-SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.6p per page of 3,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung SCX-4216D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces SCX-4216D3/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge)
Samsung ML-1510 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-1510?
Samsung ML-1510 Driver Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must setting up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-1510 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-1510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Driver for Samsung ML-1510?
Samsung ML-1510 Driver Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1510 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 you can search the "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1510 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1510 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1250 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1510, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1510 Series Universal Print Driver 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1510 Series Universal Print Driver 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.50||Download|
|ML-1510 Series Print Driver Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V1.04||Download|
|ML-1510 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1510 Series Print Driver GDI Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ 2008/ 2003/ 2000||V3.01||Download|