Save with Toner Saving Mode for 40%Samsung ML-1510 has a great build quality and compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can set the features after the driver has been installed.
Samsung ML-1510 made by an awesome company, you must know the Company who created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has been made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device so easy to use in every computer at any time, anywhere and everywhere. Samsung ML-1510 using a USB port to connecting with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
Also related: Samsung ML-1510 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Samsung Printer Language
- 68 Mhz processor
- 2 MB of RAM
- A4-page output of 14 pages
- Save 40% with toner saving mode
- 280 Watt for Power Consumtion
- The Speed Up to 14 ppm - B/W - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- The Speed Up to 15 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Compatible Samsung SCX-4216D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces SCX-4216D3/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge)
- Compatible Samsung ML-1710D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-1710D3-SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.6p per page of 3,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Software and Driver
Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ML-1510 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ML-1510 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-1510 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-1510
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-1510 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
You might also need: Samsung ML-1500 Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1510 to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1500 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 or later||-||View|