Samsung ML-1630W for Your Windows Operating System
The Samsung ML-1630W is considered as one nice monochrome printer that you can get for your Windows operating system. That is because this printer is totally compatible with the Windows operating system. In addition to that, this printer does not compatible with many other operating systems. That is one reason why this printer is considered as one nice printer for your Windows operating system.
Besides its compatibility, the performance of this printer is also one thing that you cannot underestimate. Starting from the speed, this printer has the maximum printing speed that reaches 17 pages in a minute. The warming up the speed of this Samsung ML-1630W is also fast enough since you just need to wait about 15 seconds to get the first printing page from this monochrome printer.
For your consideration, the mobility of this printer is something that you will love to have. That is because this printer relies on the internal power supply. That means you can simply take this printer wherever you go. You will not need to worry about printing on the way to somewhere if you are taking the Samsung ML-1630W with you. As long as the printer has the battery, everything is okay.
Also update: Samsung ML-1630W Driver for Mac
The Key Features of Samsung ML-1630W
- Wireless and USB Connection
- 8 MB of RAM
- 150 MHz Processor
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Up to 17 ppm Mono Print
- 100 Sheet Input Tray
- 1200 x 600dpi Print
Samsung ML-1630W Toner Cartridges
- Original Samsung ML-1630/SCX-4500 ML-D1630A Black Toner (2,000 Page Yield)
- Samsung ML-1630W Toner Cartridge - Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Samsung ML-1630 ML-D1630A Black ML-1630 ML-1630W SCX-4500 SCX-4500W
- Samsung ML-1630W Toner Cartridge - Compatible Samsung ML-D1630A Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-D1630A/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.2p per page up to 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-1630W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1630W:
Samsung ML-1630W Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1630W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1630W driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1630W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1630W:
Samsung ML-1630W Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1630W driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1630W driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1630W and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1625 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1630W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1630W Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|