Samsung ML-1625: Fast Speed and Compact Size
Having a decent printer is very important in our life, in line with the elevating use of computers, particularly for students and office workers. Samsung, one of the best printer producers, understand this condition, and thus, launched Samsung ML-1625. The operating systems compatibility of this machine is pretty good. It is compatible with Windows (98 and later). As for the connectivity, this machine comes with only a USB port because it is supposed to be a personal printer.
The printing speeds of Samsung ML-1625 are pretty fast for a personal printer, with 17 pages per minute for Letter paper and 16 pages per minute for the A4 paper. The power consumption of this machine is pretty high due to its mono laser printing technology, with 300 watts during operation and less than 6 watts during sleep mode.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-1625 is not too exceptional, but sufficient for personal printing needs with 5000 pages per month. The design of this printer is notably compact, with only 5.5 kg in weight, and 299 x 217 x 358 mm in depth, height, and width respectively. It does not need too much space in your room and you can move it around quite easily.
Related: Samsung ML-1625 Driver for Mac
The Key Features
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter) for Speed
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- USB 1.1 or compatible with USB 2.0
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 2 MB (non-expandable) of RAM
- Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge to Replace Samsung ML-1610D3 (2,000 Page Yield)
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Samsung OEM ML-1610D2 High Yield Black Laser Toner Cartridge (2,000 Page Yield)
Samsung ML-1625 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1625?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1625 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-1625 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-1625 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1625?
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1625 driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, or 8 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1625 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1625 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1615 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1625, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1625 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1625 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1625 Series Print Driver Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V1.60||Download|
|ML-1625 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 64-bit/ Server 2003||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1625 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|