Affordable Samsung ML-1660 Black and White Printer
If you are looking for a black and white printer at an affordable price, Samsung ML-1660 is the one that you need. This printer is meant for the Windows operating system, especially Windows 7. Therefore, if you are using this operating system on your desktop, there is nothing that you need to worry about.
You need to know that this printer is considered as one affordable printer. That is because the price of this printer is just about 100 dollars. If you think the price is somewhat expensive compared with some other black and white printers out there, you will need to check the specs of this Samsung ML-1660 first. That is because comparing the specs of this printer with some other cheaper printers out there, this printer is surely better in terms of specifications.
Starting from the speed, this printer is able to give you the fast enough printing speed. You can simply get up to 16 pages in a minute if you are printing using this printer. As an addition to that, this printer also gives you a detailed printing output. That is because this Samsung ML-1660 has the maximum printing resolution that reaches 1,200 dpi, which is higher than some others are.
Latest update: Samsung ML-1660 Driver Download for Mac
Key Features of Samsung ML-1660 Printer
- USB Connection
- 8 MB of RAM
- 150 Mhz Processor
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 1200 x 600 dpi Print
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
Samsung ML-1660 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge to replace or change Samsung ML-1660 Toner (Replaces MLT-D1042S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.3p per page for 1,500 pages.
- Toner for Samsung ML-1660 - Genuine Standard Capacity Black Samsung 1042 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.8p per page for 1,500 pages.
- Genuine Light User Black Samsung 1042X Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1042X/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 4.3p per page for 700 pages.
Samsung ML-1660 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1660:
Samsung ML-1660 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1660 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1660 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1660 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1660:
Samsung ML-1660 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1660 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search the "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1660 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1660 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1640 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1660, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1660 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1660 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1660 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|