Maximum Printing Scale on Samsung ML-1750
Samsung ML-1750 laser printer is considered as one nice and tough printer that you need if you are looking for one. That is because this printer has a large number of maximum duty cycle that you can reach in a month. That is one reason why this printer is wanted by those who have to print a lot of pages regularly.
If you are curious, this monochrome printer has the maximum duty cycle that reaches 15,000 pages in a month. From that number, you can simply say that printing up to 500 pages in a day will not be a problem on this Samsung ML-1750 printer. Comparing the strength of this printer with some other similar printers out there, you will be glad knowing that this printer has the tripled strength. That is because many other printers out there can only give you up to 5,000 pages in a month for its maximum duty cycle.
For your consideration, this printer can be installed in many versions of the Windows operating system. This way, you will not need to worry if you are using some special edition of Windows operating system since the driver of the Samsung ML-1750 printer can still be installed on your desktop.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1750 Driver for Mac
The Key Features of Samsung ML-1750 Printer
- Personal printer / laser printer / monochrome
- Up to 16 ppm print speed for black and white A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 17 ppm print speed for black and white Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Power Consumption Operational 280 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep / Stand by 10 Watt
- Maximum Resolution black and white 1200 x 600 dpi
- Parallel and serial interface
Toner Cartridges of Samsung ML-1750 Printer
- Compatible Samsung ML-1710D3 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-1710D3-SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung ML-1750 Toner OEM# ML-1710D3, SCX-4216D3 3000 Yield - Premium compatible toner
Samsung ML-1750 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1750:
Samsung ML-1750 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1750 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1750 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1750 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1750:
Samsung ML-1750 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1750 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1750 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1750 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1675 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download software or driver for Samsung ML-1750 printer, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver GDI Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver PCL5 Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1750 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|