Samsung ML-2010R Is Compatible with Your Windows Computer
What makes this Samsung ML-2010R look great because it is compatible to work well on your Windows computer. And, according to the test, the driver installation is simple and easy on your Windows. It also needs simple requirements. In addition, Samsung also equips this printer with several great features in order to give unforgettable document printing.
For your information, this device only features a single function as the printer. It also prints only in black and white color. Besides, the Samsung ML-2010R comes with a large paper handling up to a 150-sheet input which will reduce to replenish paper. Your Windows computer can be connected only via USB 2.0 as the main PC connection. Samsung also includes Samsung 150 MHz Processor with 8 MB RAM in order to give strong and durable printer operation.
Delivering rapid print speed means that you will spend less time waiting. The Samsung ML-2010R can print up to 22 monochrome pages per minute. Meanwhile, the first page out time is less than 10 seconds. For your busy small office or home office will meet the needs, thanks to the large monthly duty cycle of up to 5000 pages. 1200 x 600 dpi produces excellent print quality for text and images.
Updates: Samsung ML-2010R Driver for Mac
The Key Features of Samsung ML-2010R Printer
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Samsung 150MHz Processor
- 8 MB of RAM
- 1200 x 600 dpi Print
- 10 Seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 1 sheet Manual Tray
Samsung ML-2010R Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML-2010R Toner Cartridge has Compatible with Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.8p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-2010R Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010R?
Samsung ML-2010R Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2010R driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-2010R driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2010R printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010R?
Samsung ML-2010R Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2010R driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2010R driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010R and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
Also need: Samsung ML-2010P Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2010R, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010R Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Universal Print Driver 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.50||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Print Driver Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit||V1.54||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Print Driver Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/2008||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010R Series Print Driver Windows XP 64-bit/ 2003 64-bit||V1.60||Download|