Samsung ML-2010P Driver Download for Windows - When can you expect from this Samsung ML-2010P? You should believe that this printer is the fastest monochrome printer in its class. Producing high print speed will amaze you at the first time you see it. Coming with a stylish design and a small footprint, it looks that this printer is ideal for small office or home office (SOHO).
As the fastest printer, for your daily business print requirement will meet its perfect partner. The Samsung ML-2010P can print up to 22 mono pages per minute. Meanwhile, the first page out time is in your hand less than 10 seconds. It means you do not need to wait for a long time. There is also TonerSaver that will extend the ink toner up to 40%. Your business document and image prints will feature sharp and vivid black color with a maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
And, this printer is compatible with Windows operating system, you can have smooth printer operation on your computer. Samsung also uses a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output tray which can handle media sizes up to A4. The Samsung ML-2010P lets your Windows connect to the printer through USB 2.0 as the main PC connection.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-2010P Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010P:
Samsung ML-2010P Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2010P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-2010P driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2010P printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010P:
Samsung ML-2010P Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2010P driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2010P driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010P and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1915 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2010P, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit||V1.54||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/2008||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows XP 64-bit/ 2003 64-bit||V1.60||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Universal Print Driver 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.50||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|