Samsung ML-2010P The Fastest Black Printer in Its Class
When can you expect from this Samsung ML-2010P? You should believe that this printer is the fastest monochrome printer in its class. Producing high print speed will amaze you the first time you see it. Coming with a stylish design and a small footprint, it looks that this printer is ideal for a small office or home office (SOHO).
As the fastest printer, your daily business print requirement will meet its perfect partner. The Samsung ML-2010P can print up to 22 mono pages per minute. Meanwhile, the first page out time is in your hand in less than 10 seconds. It means you do not need to wait for a long time. There is also TonerSaver that will extend the ink toner up to 40%. Your business document and image prints will feature a sharp and vivid black color with a maximum print resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
And, this printer is compatible with Windows operating system, you can have smooth printer operation on your computer. Samsung also uses a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output tray which can handle media sizes up to A4. The Samsung ML-2010P lets your Windows connect to the printer through USB 2.0 as the main PC connection.
Also update: Samsung ML-2010P Driver for Mac
The Samsung ML-2010P Key Features
- 150MHz Processor
- Up to 22ppm Mono Print
- 8MB RAM
- 10 Seconds First page
- 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 600 x 1200 dpi Print
- 1 sheet Manual Tray
Toner Cartridges for Samsung ML-2010P
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.8p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung ML-2010P Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows 98/ Second Edition (SE)/ Millennium Edition (ME) (16bit/ 32bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010P?
Samsung ML-2010P Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2010P driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-2010P driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-2010P printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2010P?
Samsung ML-2010P Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2010P driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2010P driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2010P and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1915 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2010P, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010P Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows 98 16-bit or 32-bit/ ME/ 2000/ XP 32-bit||V1.54||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/2008||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Print Driver Windows XP 64-bit/ 2003 64-bit||V1.60||Download|
|ML-2010P Series Universal Print Driver 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2000/ 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.50||Download|