Samsung ML-1915 Your Inexpensive Business Mono Printer
Samsung is the printer manufacturer which offers you a high-quality printer with a low cost of ownership. You also will have a low-operation cost working with the Samsung ML-1915 Laser Printer. The cheap price is not of print quality. Your business document and image will be printed well in the best quality. In fact, the print speed also lets you have sustainable business productivity.
For your information, this printer is supported by Samsung 375 MHz processor with installed RAM up to 64MB. The Samsung ML-1915 Monochrome Laser Printer can print up to 19 color pages per minute in A4 and the monthly duty cycle is up to 5000 pages. Your busy workload will be fine with it. The first page out time is only 10 seconds, you will spend less time to wait. Besides, the best quality print results will be yours, thanks to the maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
Having Windows OS capability means that you can run the printer smoothly on your Windows computer. There is also one high-end print feature called Print Screen Button. It functions to easily and quickly print anything on your screen computer. The Samsung ML-1915 Printer comes with a wired USB connectivity option as the main PC connection.
Also, update: Samsung ML-1915 Driver for Mac
Key Features of Samsung ML-1915 Laser Printer
- USB Connector
- 150Mhz Processor
- 8MB RAM
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 600 dpi Print
- 10 Seconds First page
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
Samsung ML-1915 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML 1915 Cartridge has Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Samsung ML 1915 Toner Cartridge has Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.0p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.6p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.8p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-1915 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1915:
Samsung ML-1915 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install Samsung ML-1915 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1915 laser printer driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1915 monochrome laser printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1915:
Samsung ML-1915 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1915 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1915 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1915 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1910 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download software or driver for Samsung ML-1915 printer, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact the team that we have provided.
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1915 Series Print Driver Windows 7 x86 or x64/ Vista x86 or x64/ XP x86 or x64/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1915 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|